• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

US Shift controller optional feature (O/D, Table Switch) wiring

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Hello,

I'm hoping some of you wiring gurus can verify my diagrams and let me know what I'm missing.

O/D Off - I believe I have this wired correctly per the US Shift instructions. If I could get confirmation, that would be great.
rEEZVtO.jpg

Table Switch - This is the one I am not clear on. The purple pin 5 wire needs to be grounded to change to the 4x4 calibration file (table 2). I believe I would do that by hooking the COM terminal to ground and the NO terminal to the purple pin 5 wire. What I am not clear on is where the 12v ignition wire is hooked up so the LED will light up when the button is pushed. Also, would I jump the COM and LED - terminals together?
D9ogj1C.jpg

MonsterBIlly

I have the same controller, i didnt use the 4x4 table. I ise the momentary switch just for off/on of the overdrive. I would be interested in other ways of setting it up.

OP
OP
JSmall

JSmall

Bronco Guru
For anyone interested, this is how I ended up getting the switch to work. Push the button and the LED lights up and the map changes on the controller.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 29