• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

utah bronco meet and greet! PIC'S UP! POST YOURS TOO FOR BRONCO DRIVER!

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
There is a charcoal gray EB that is usually parked at the Home Depot in SLC on 21st south and 3rd West in the northwest corner of the lot. Saw it there today, must be an employee. Might want to slap a flier on that windshield if you are in the area.

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
I got pics of 4 of them and i'll post them up tomorrow. 3 of them were in salina and the other blue one was one that my dad saw in salt lake and he sent me a pic.

ztoolman44

Loc.
Farmington, Utah
Any of you UTAH meet and greet guys looking for slots($400), Stroppe steering wheel($400), could bring with me to the event.

Very interested, could you let me know the specs on those? Width, Backspacing, etc. I would like them for a luber project.

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
4 days!!! I'm still so angry that I can't make it. Please take lots of pictures and post them up for the ones that can't make it up!

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I hope to see you all at the Bronco "meet and greet" tomorrow at 6:00pm Iceberg Drive-in 673 East 12300 South Draper, UT 84020.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
thanks everyone SO MUCH FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a blast! even with all my bad luck %)

ill try to post my pic's in a bit.

there not very good so please others post your's aswell for the magazine!

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It was a lot of fun! The final count was 16 EBs 2 jeeps and 1 Bronco II. I will post some pictures tomorrow. If everyone will post their pics we will send the best ones to Bronco Driver magazine.
I was really happy to see so many kids there last night. Its great to see young people enjoying classic car shows. Their interest will ensure the hobby will be around for years to come.

Thanks to everyone who attended for such a wonderful event. See you all next year,

Kevin

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
DSC01723.jpg

chandaman_05

Loc.
Provo, Utah
Ahh i'm so mad that I couldn't make it now! Lots of really good looking broncos there. I'll make it to the next one for sure!