• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Uwharrie, NC next weekend anyone?

OldieTwoShoes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
mr.punsher(akafrankcastle) my friend had a truck like that dodge 44 inch boggers no front drive shaft and i think at one point the shocks were just hanging (hes also from texas) but he got rid of it for a new chevy 3500 :p, and as chuck is saying we will have a few hunndred in fireworks also and who doesnt like to play with fire and tightly packed gun powder ;D;D;D;D

OP
OP
raleigh_bronco

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
ChuckUNC said:
4th of July is a big weekend down there, 600 dollars worth of SC fireworks. And Ive got some buddies going to Uwharrie on the 9th already. Just quit your job and come on. Working on the weekend is asking too much.

can't quit work. gotta support the habit.

digmy76

I got plans for that weekend......another weekend would be better. I also have some kind of "binding" in the 4wd. Whenever I'm engaged it will go for a little while and then it will act like I have the brakes floored or something and I have to give it all the gass just so it will move a little bit. I have to take it out of 4wd to get moving at all. Anybody know of a shop that could help identify and fix this???