• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Virginia Beach Meet and Greet, 4/4/09, Photos

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
well I'm sorry to say I can't make it now.. :cry:

W/ this week's rain , it's put me behind on a couple projects I must get done this weekend..
So while you'll are getting your EB fix , I'll be spreading dirt and installing Sod for one of my customers all weekend..
Life as a small business owner , does tend to take away alot of my "me" time lately...lol

I hope to see ya at the MEB R/U in June !!! :cool:
Tony..
aka 67halfer

Hey Tony, sorry you won't be able to make it. I was looking forward to chatting with you. But these days you gotta make money when you can! I flipped my CB calendar to April yesterday and thought of you! Nice pic.

Gary

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
Idk my bronco is streetable and all i have to do is weld up the cage and add the two front cross bars... but while i was putting the trac bar drop backet in my adjustable trac bar seized up and will not adjust properly for the new location, i took it to work today and "blue lined" (cut the weld out) and pulled the adjusting end off and sent it to our machine shop this morning and they didnt touch it all day and said they might have it done tomarrow... What luck i swear... anyway ima go out and finish up my cage :mad:

ugly_od_eb

Loc.
Moyock, NC
If i dont make it, im sure i will meet up with a handfull one day or go on a wheelin trip/cruise... It blows that i might not beable to see so many diff bronco's at one time, share ideas and chit chat. Anyway here's how close i am as of 5min ago :(
SSPX0307.jpg

SSPX0308.jpg

SSPX0309.jpg

Here is my other addiction, Yamaha banshee.. legendary 2stroke machine..
SSPX0311.jpg

A threesome of projects to come, triumph 650 chopper, 63 fairlane 500(drag car), need to rebuild the engine in the banshee also lol
SSPX0317.jpg

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Idk my bronco is streetable and all i have to do is weld up the cage and add the two front cross bars... but while i was putting the trac bar drop backet in my adjustable trac bar seized up and will not adjust properly for the new location, i took it to work today and "blue lined" (cut the weld out) and pulled the adjusting end off and sent it to our machine shop this morning and they didnt touch it all day and said they might have it done tomarrow... What luck i swear... anyway ima go out and finish up my cage :mad:

so do you need help?

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
Hey Tony, sorry you won't be able to make it. I was looking forward to chatting with you. But these days you gotta make money when you can! I flipped my CB calendar to April yesterday and thought of you! Nice pic.

Gary

thanks Gary .. Yes sir w/ me paying all the bills now I'm working 2 jobs and not much "me" time anymore.. We'll see you at the MEB R/U in June . ;D

I hope everyone has a great time in VA Beach ...:cool:

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
If i dont make it, im sure i will meet up with a handfull one day or go on a wheelin trip/cruise... It blows that i might not beable to see so many diff bronco's at one time, share ideas and chit chat. Anyway here's how close i am as of 5min ago

My truck is no where near done, but i'll be there, riding in a f-350, suffolk steve did not finish his either, waiting on parts, but he will be there. I am looking fowarded to seeing some sweet broncos, so come on up and visit even if you don't have your truck there, you may see some sweet mods you want to do, or make a parts conection.
JIM
Jim

OP
OP
4x4x289

4x4x289

Any would greatly be apreciated and rewarded with cold ones but how... i have no clue ?:? What would you propose?

I sent you a pm. I have both types of track bars sitting on my porch, -a d30 and/or d44. You can slap it together and dog track in or cut them up. I've done worse, -drove home on 7 cylinders once with the 8th piston and associated push rods removed, with a hose clamp and rubber installed around the crank. How worse can you be, lol? ;D

Oh, BTW, Tom's Bronco came through today, as well as Majestik. We have items from over a dozen vendors worth over $1500 being raffled off, plus 50% being dished back into 50/50 raffle, collecting even more money from the hotrodders I expect, for Cecil. I talked to Cecil's wife today and she's expecting to attend as well. The weather forecast is great. It will be an excellent day.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Alright!! It's 2240 and I just got home and fixed a pot of coffee. Heading back outside to finish getting my junk togther. Can't wait!!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We're on our way! Look for a stock brown Ranger and raised blue EB going south on 95 and east on 64! ;D

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Dammit! Have fun you's. Missed another one. If anyone needs parts down there take a look at my for sale stuff. I will be coming down there soon. Super bad ass locals get discounts :)

JIMS74

Loc.
PORTSMOUTH, VA.
Looking like it is going to be a beautiful day, and a good time to be had by all. The great weather should bring out alot of the local hotrods to look at. Sulfolk steve, and I are leaving my house around 1430 or 1500. Biff do you need any help with the bronco hauler, if so give me a call.
Jim

wantone

That was awesome!!!!!

Hey guys, I've posted the pics on photobucket. Here is the link.

http://s667.photobucket.com/albums/...=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click

I'd like to appologize if I didn't get pictures of your ride. I tried to get them all, but when I looked at the panoramic, I think I saw some of the newer Broncos and the truck that I missed.

Anyway, it was great seeing all those EBs in one place. Great job to Scott and his entire crew of volunteers. You guys rock.

r36130

Loc.
norfolk
It was definetly a great day. I didn't reliize there were so many broncos in the area. Thanks again scott and all others who contributed to making this happen.