• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Want to see your Bronco on my boobs? (PIX! on page 17)

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Ha! Interestingly enough I ran into the photographer at the hippie grocery store where I was buying local organic milk and fancy pants beer. She is 100% behind selling prints here. She has her own professional photography business and the prints will be professional quality. She even offered matting and framing if y'all want to add that on. We'll have different price points 1) print 2) signed and personalized print 3) framed print 4) signed and framed print. I probably cannot promise a quick turnaround, as she has her photography business as well as another job and a child. But we WILL get it done.

I am waiting for the OK from Jon on this, as it skirts the No Nudity or Links to Nudity rule. I PMed him and I'm waiting on his approval. I suggested to him if he is not OK with it that I set up a separate site and info can be PMed, but I also want his OK if that is the route we take. I do not want to be disrespectful to him or his rules.

You could also just post the pic, with her copyright info and the CB Bronco Logo over the "rule-offending" parts...like a teaser. Gotta buy in to see the good stuff. I think Jon would be okay with that.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
a lot of times you can't really tell if it's paint or not. is it monday yet;D

bowhunter

Bronco Guru
No, seriously. I will be attending a breast cancer fundraiser this weekend. The objective is to raise money to pay for breast cancer treatment for a local woman who has no health insurance. I'll be painted topless with body paint, photographed from neck to navel, and the image will be auctioned off at a First Friday event June 2. This is the 4th Paint The Tatas event. The artists, photographers and several participating survivors are good friends of mine.

So where do you come in? Post a pic of your Bronco's grill straight on from the front. Imagine where the headlights will be. I'll pick the one I like best and an exact replica of your Bronco will be painted on my naked body.

PS I just had an idea. I bet I can get prints made and make them available for y'all to buy with 100% of the proceeds going to the fundraiser. Have to run it by the photographer and admin first. Jon?

I would first have to see the boobs before I could decide whether or not I would want my bronco on them!?! So, post em up. ;-0~

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Babygirl, There are several "body Paints" in the perv forum ( one is a total nude;D) but the paint keeps you from seeing anything considered offensive.

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
Hope the money helps save someones life. My syster has stage 4 breast cancer and was recently told she has weeks to live (no joke).
It spread to here liver and lungs and they sent her home because there was no treatment left that would help.

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 36

ugly74

Bronco abuser
you're somethin else BG! I have a good pic in my gallery, if somebody'd like to go get it for me. but it is you know, Ugly. not quite boob worthy, I wouldn't think. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
you're awesome, I hope you make a ton of money

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
you're somethin else BG! I have a good pic in my gallery, if somebody'd like to go get it for me. but it is you know, Ugly. not quite boob worthy, I wouldn't think. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
you're awesome, I hope you make a ton of money

here you go, ugly74 is entered as well....

Attachments

• PA020127.jpg
    PA020127.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 32

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Ha! Interestingly enough I ran into the photographer at the hippie grocery store where I was buying local organic milk and fancy pants beer. She is 100% behind selling prints here. She has her own professional photography business and the prints will be professional quality. She even offered matting and framing if y'all want to add that on. We'll have different price points 1) print 2) signed and personalized print 3) framed print 4) signed and framed print. I probably cannot promise a quick turnaround, as she has her photography business as well as another job and a child. But we WILL get it done.

I am waiting for the OK from Jon on this, as it skirts the No Nudity or Links to Nudity rule. I PMed him and I'm waiting on his approval. I suggested to him if he is not OK with it that I set up a separate site and info can be PMed, but I also want his OK if that is the route we take. I do not want to be disrespectful to him or his rules.

I'm in for signed personalized one, and you are a class act 4x4babygirl!:cool:

NYLES

Bronco Guru

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpg
    IMG_1944.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1945.jpg
    IMG_1945.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 52
OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
You could also just post the pic, with her copyright info and the CB Bronco Logo over the "rule-offending" parts...like a teaser. Gotta buy in to see the good stuff. I think Jon would be okay with that.

Jon has asked I take this suggestion. And we are a go!

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
ask yee shall recieve!

you want somethin other than 556 let me know!

Thank you, but I uhm,, was uhm.. wanting a painted boobie pic with a rifle in the pic, no a bronco with a rifle in the pic.

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Here's my uncut 69. thought it might work out better cut.....so I cut it.

Attachments

• P10184.jpg
    P10184.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 36
  • P101247.jpg
    P101247.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 48

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I think I've got a favorite but I'm not calling it yet. You've got until midnight tonight to submit and then I'll post the winner tomorrow. Pix on Monday!

Pick me! You know my white bronco is sexy, just like you. If any more ass kissing is needed, just let me know...lol..