• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Want to see your Bronco on my boobs? (PIX! on page 17)

69 Fl. Bronc

You really are the bomb. Great cause. My wife's best friend is going through it now. Terminal. I'm in for a print.

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I've selected 5 finalists and am opening this to your opinions, since you're going to be buying the prints. Weigh in, y'all! I'll make a final decision this afternoon.

And in no particular order...
1) Crab
crab.jpg

2) deltarat
deltarat.jpg

3) fungus
fungus.jpg

4) Mrs. Tito
joselyn.jpg

5) Evil's Scarlet
scarlet.jpg

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Crab get's my vote

Sorry ghost, but you came in 6th. Sooooo close. I thought hard about it but I'm partial to red for this because I think the bright color will be a good contrast against my skin. You'll also notice I was partial to stock bumpers for this, too. And I wouldn't pick EITHER to actually have on my own Bronco.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I would pick Crab if it was a straight on shot. Fungus seems like it would be a better fit for the headlights. ;-)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
1 - Delta Rat

then

2 - Crab

only cause Wimbledon White is your Color..

Stock68

Use some artistic license and use Mrs Tito's Bronco w/ a Crab license plate. You could go even further and create a Tennessee pink ribbon license plate. Whatever you do, the license plate is a great touch

70 Steed

I vote fungus only because you said in your initial post, "pic of your Bronco's grill straight on from the front" and I agree, I think a straight on shot is a better fit if you know what I mean.:)

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
If you think you need Red/ Wimbledon white then I (of'course) will vote mine all day everyday!;D I've also got the small turn lenses that won't detract from the "headlights"! However, due to the nature of the fundraiser, I can't in good conscience vote for any other than Mrs. Tito's Pretty in Pink.

I think the license plate is a great touch and believe the winner should have an artist's rendering of a personalized plate to fit the occasion ie; "SAVE BB'S" or the like. Could be a whole other thread on ideas for the plate!

Once again BBgirl, I applaud your efforts for a great cause!