• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Want to see your Bronco on my boobs? (PIX! on page 17)

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Great cause,I got a buzz cut last week in support of a co-worker going through chemo. I could paint my head to look like a watermelon,not worth much!!
Here's my grill.

Attachments

• CIMG0607.jpg
    CIMG0607.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 47

birddog

Loc.
jenkinsburg ga

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I think I've got a favorite but I'm not calling it yet. You've got until midnight tonight to submit and then I'll post the winner tomorrow. Pix on Monday!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
you going to have the prints done by next weekend ???

hint hint .... one personalized & autograph would be marvelous !!!

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
you going to have the prints done by next weekend ???

hint hint .... one personalized & autograph would be marvelous !!!

I will definitely sign and personalize each one- for an extra fee for cancer. I haven't heard from the photographer yet but the artist told me she got metallic paint.

vesparex

OK here is mine.

Thanks for this most excellent thread and the underlying support for a great cause!

68BroncoB-1.jpg

Duane

NYLES

Bronco Guru
i would be in for one and a kick in the nuts:-X

Id pay to see babygirl kick ya in the nuts! but you gotta stand still n take it like a man!

Skiddy you lost you mind???????????????

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Ha! Interestingly enough I ran into the photographer at the hippie grocery store where I was buying local organic milk and fancy pants beer. She is 100% behind selling prints here. She has her own professional photography business and the prints will be professional quality. She even offered matting and framing if y'all want to add that on. We'll have different price points 1) print 2) signed and personalized print 3) framed print 4) signed and framed print. I probably cannot promise a quick turnaround, as she has her photography business as well as another job and a child. But we WILL get it done.

I am waiting for the OK from Jon on this, as it skirts the No Nudity or Links to Nudity rule. I PMed him and I'm waiting on his approval. I suggested to him if he is not OK with it that I set up a separate site and info can be PMed, but I also want his OK if that is the route we take. I do not want to be disrespectful to him or his rules.