• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Want to see your Bronco on my boobs? (PIX! on page 17)

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Looks great. Where was the career boobie painting when I was in school. I could have excelled at a job like that. Great job for a great cause.

Henry

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
am I supposed to salivate when I look at this??

Damn, where's the paper towels!!!!!

Excellent work BG and for a great cause. I (sluurp) commend you!!! ;)

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
thank you babygirl for being so brave and sharing these with all of us crazy guys. what a cool idea and it came out great. I like the during shot.. Pretty cool she did that from your phone pic. :) Next up.. tailgate.. LOL :)

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I'll post some of the other girls in the perv forum later. I got pix of my favorite pieces and pix of the blonde I thought was smoking hot.

She got painted like a stormtrooper later in the day.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Does the artist always wear a Stormtrooper mask? Just curious...

I have worked with many "Body Art" artists, and yes most have something like that they do, Worked with one that would paint himself, as a skull, His name, Dr. Skull of course.

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
Here you go.

broncotittiesresize.jpg

Turned out AWESOME babygirl! Seriously, my hat is off to you for your selflessness & courage in baring yourself for a good cause, especially in front of this crowd!

Oh yeah, and painting my Bronco on your Boobies!!!:eek::cool:

Well done young lady, well done.