• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Want to see your Bronco on my boobs? (PIX! on page 17)

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I'm fine with it. It is "yours" so to speak.

I should have print information soon. Talking to the photographer yesterday, it may be after the auction in June but we aren't sure yet. I haven't see the studio pix, just the ones we took with our phones. I'll see her on Thursday.

OP
OP
4x4babygirl

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Its a 69 Bronco. I was number 69 in line to be painted. My maturity on a scale from 1-100 is 69. Coincidence?

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Cool pic...and you're not "flatter than a beer that's set out open all night". I'll say this though, you have more balls than half the guys on this site. You go girl!

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Here you go.

broncotittiesresize.jpg

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the "Hawaii" plates?

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
OK, and to think, my dumb arse was riding the dragon while this party was taking place....... Missed that memo!!

By the way, sorry Fungus, I like babygirl's bronco better... Very cool!!