• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Wanted White 75-76-77

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoStar

Loc.
League City Texas
Looking for a white 75-76-77. Blue or black might be a possibilty. Needs to be a daily driver, no projects. Cash in hand. cwell28@aol.com

Hello,

I have a 1976 White Bronco witha 7 inch suspension lift, 6 shocks in the back,35 inch tires, 9 inch rear dana 44 front, 351 windsor automatic transmission, 4x4 working perfectly. I have been rebuilding it for a while and in approximately 1 month or two it will be ready to be a daily driver with all the mods . Brand new paint and clear title

I will be asking 13,500 OBO.

Mike D

Contributor
my friend has a 76 bronco for sale. it is blue with white top. uncut, power steering,p.b. automatic. he lives near anderson,s.c. email me at dlynndavenport@hotmail.com and l will give you his phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.