• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Welcome another new guy... dallas, tx

tkedge1

Loc.
Dallas
I was 19 when I last owned a bronco, boy I really used the hell out of that thing, took it camping, shooting, wheeling all the time, and every since just seeing one brings back good memories.

So I've decided I have to come back... Sold my Jeep, saved my dollars and I picked up a 1967 from Lennard of Gulfport, MS and I'm just starting to go through it and handle up on some of the little items.

I have been reading the site for a while, and now I've joined and paid my $12 to contribute, thanks for all the posts so far... I've been getting alot of GREAT info off this site already.

look forward to this second go around just as much.

once I get bumped to contributor, I'll post a picture of my bronco.

-tkedge1 out

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Your correct to join up on this sight .. Best sight out there .. Welcome for sure. We've really had a run on young Texans joining up the last couple of weeks .
We may have to find some place too get together.
Welcome

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Even though you're south of the Red, I'll still say welcome! :p Looking forward to seeing pics of the 67'.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Congrats! Welcome aboard. Lot's of great folks on here and in the Dallas area. Get it running and follow us to OCBR event in hot springs in Sept!

PaveBronco

Nice score on the 67, and welcome, the $12 is some of the best money I’ve spent, the folks on this site….to include vendors, have saved me all kinds on time, money and frustration with their expert knowledge.

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Seriously, who isn't from Dallas! JK ;D

...welcome to CB! Good luck with your new bronco, and don't make us wait too long for the pics.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Welcome to a fellow 67 owner. Looking forward to pics and progress as you delve back into the world of the early Bronco.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Greeting and welcome to the site. I took a look at your Bronco in your garage and it looks like a great buy. I've always like black on red with a black grill. Also like the BC Broncos top.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Toddpole

Contributor
Welcome to the brotherhood. You really should try to make OCBR in Hot Springs the last weekend in Sept. Wheeling and hanging out with Bronco folks is quite possibly the most fun you can have with your clothes on!