• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

welcome another new member ...Glasswalker1999!

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
welcome Glasswalker1999 to one of the greatest forums in the world in my opinion! ;D
Thanks for the post in my "Making Progress on Frank" thread. I'm trying to do it right. I find myself not having the needed money in many cases, I wouldnt mind doing restores on broncos as a sideline if only I could get a decent sponsor, to back me. I have most of the tools I need and am adding more tools each week. The one thing I do not have is a decent Sandblast pot.......a little along I guess, a little along!
anyways welcome to the board! ;D
Ben