• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

welcome me back to the family. i got another one

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
i used to have a 69 and hated that i sold it. so here is a 75 to take its place. it needs some work but i think i can get it done :)

i cant wait to get into it. 83,000 original miles. bought it from the original owner. i got all the orginal sales papers and the POP metal tag!!!!

br4.jpg

br3.jpg

br2.jpg

br1.jpg

73bronco

Nice start!! I guess now you will have to change your signature and personal title under your avatar!

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Looks like a good find. Sure it needs a little work but they all do. I know if I ever sold mine I'd end up replacing it with another...

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome back neighbor......Looks like you could be on the road fairly quick. Good Luck with it.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Welcome back! Looks pretty straight. Nice to find an original owner Bronco with lots of the original documentation. What's the specs on it? Auto? PS? Gears?

Cool vintage Warn bumper on it!

OP
OP
B

Bronco_69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Monette Ar
thanks for the welcome back. i plan to get into it next week. i will replace the floors and get the drum brakes back in service just to hit the road again. i cant wait. i am will be looking for some local off roading.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Nice fine now update the avaitr to LUCKY 88 ......Wash it up /oil change and live it up for several months...
Welcome home...