• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

We're goin to Windrock now, not Flat Nasty, PIC'S !

joe

Bronco Guru
Thats right, we're gona tear up the trails in Oliver Springs Tennessee!

the weekend of November 14th.

a few will show up Wednesday night and a few will show up Thursday.

It's been 5 years since i"ve been there so it should be a blast ;D

Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Louisiana, Alabama and more are goin so...

Sorry for the change in plans, i hope i didnt screw anybody but we hope to see ya the there.

coalcreekohv.com

Last edited:

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
dang it why do yu guys always pic the week and weekend that I have to work. hope you guys have a good time. try to keep all 4 tires down on the gc.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
According to my GPS, that's exactly 2 miles closer to me than SMORR.

You'll find it to still be a heck of a lot easier to get to SMORR. It's not easy trying to back up a 4 door truck pulling a Bronco up hill from a low water bridge so the horses can get by.%)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We'll see what's going on when it gets closer. I don't have my work schedule for then yet.

David

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
Sorry folks but a few friends from down south wana play so we decided to more it to Knoxville. %)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nothin wrong w/changin your mind.. I wanna hit TN one of these days

partsflyin

JJJJJJJJJOOOOOOEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! U gonna be in my hood bro????? I am gonna do everything I can do to be there!
U thirsty?????

1WILD69

Loc.
south range
I should have my junk done by then. I just need to get the motor running right and re-work the engine bay tube work. I cant get the fool injection to go into closed loop. I dont know all of the trails, the trail map SUCKS!

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
JJJJJJJJJOOOOOOEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! U gonna be in my hood bro????? I am gonna do everything I can do to be there!
U thirsty?????

u no what i like, BUDDY ;) I'll take what ever u can get :eek:

got some supernatural 4 ya ;D

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
I should have my junk done by then. I just need to get the motor running right and re-work the engine bay tube work. I cant get the fool injection to go into closed loop. I dont know all of the trails, the trail map SUCKS!

hopefully gbbronco knows ;) let play!