• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

We're goin to Windrock now, not Flat Nasty, PIC'S !

74dave

i plan to arrive wednesday afternoon.. i'm thinking a little fender trimming and installing my 39" red label crawlers for the trip. what's the battery status on the GC.

Laddle is talking about joining us..................aahhhhhhhh he'll be there.

dave

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
what's the battery status on the GC.

i just put it on the charger but i dont know if it will be ready for the trip, might have to call in the energizer bunny for this one ;D

LOAD EM UP OUTLAWCRAWLERS :cool:

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I can bring enough far all but I am trying something new on the bronco

That is frightening. I can hardly wait.

greg,

Is Jason going to try and go. You are welcome to my 30 foot trailer if I can't make it. You and Emily might want to Carpool it.

SW

74dave

spoke with a guy that i wheel with in hot springs and said "he's in". he drives that other kind of 4x4, good driver/ spotter. plans to arrive wednesday afternoon

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
spoke with a guy that i wheel with in hot springs and said "he's in". he drives that other kind of 4x4, good driver/ spotter. plans to arrive wednesday afternoon

C :cool: :cool: L

Who's all in fer sure?

We %)
Mikey :eek:
Joe/Shanon & Joe :p
Dave jr & blue Heep Ben :-X
Big Rob & Scott? :)
Greg ;)
Emily :)
Laddle :cool:
Mike & Kristen :D
Alan ;D
Anthony ;)
whata bout da rest uh ya'll ?:?

Last edited:

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
We are about 95% in-- need to finialize work plans and get with Alan if we can roll with 2. When is everyone arriving-- weds am/pm or ??

74dave

me, the other kind of 4x4 guy, big rob, the joe and joe show, greg talking about arriving wednesday afternoon 2-4ish.....

dave

msweb

Bronco Guru
Dang, I just got my Bronco purring like a kitten but I'll be hunting in IL that weekend. Have some fun on RattleRock for me!!!!!

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Sorry, late to the party. I'll try to be there considering you will be so close...of coarse it'll have to be the weekend for me. If anyone would like to try their hand at the new rock garden in Royal Blue...at the top of the sand mine trail, I'll gladly lead you up there. You remember that trail don't you Joe...;D The rock garden is just one of the new obstacles on this trail.

Just installed a new transmission mount and heater core today so now I have heat! Dang near froze at the Fawl Crawl without doors or heat.

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
Sorry, late to the party. I'll try to be there considering you will be so close...of coarse it'll have to be the weekend for me. If anyone would like to try their hand at the new rock garden in Royal Blue...at the top of the sand mine trail, I'll gladly lead you up there. You remember that trail don't you Joe...;D The rock garden is just one of the new obstacles on this trail.

Just installed a new transmission mount and heater core today so now I have heat! Dang near froze at the Fawl Crawl without doors or heat.

you gota be there Bro! I'll need a spotter %)

we'll never forget that weekend, our first trip with Nat Blue 72 :cool: open front diff and a HOT little 302 I just had built. Blew it up on the way home ;D lotsa fun and we meet allot of GREAT folks. I'll have to say it's all your fault Anthony. I've been BROKE ever since %)

were up for the ole sand mine trip again, maybe Sunday if there's anything left by then :-X

Sure hope to see ya in a few weeks!

Last edited:

msweb

Bronco Guru
Ya mean this Rock Garden?

The trip up to Royal Blue for the 40th Anniversary was one of my all time favorite wheeling trips. I hate that I'm going to miss ya'll being so close to me!

Attachments

• 100_2905.jpg
    100_2905.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 32

74dave

heat????? no doors, top or heater box, heat is overrated. it's a possibility that some anti-freeze (shine) will be available

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru

The trip up to Royal Blue for the 40th Anniversary was one of my all time favorite wheeling trips. I hate that I'm going to miss ya'll being so close to me!

this might be our annual "Outlaw fall crawl" so maybe we'll get to wheel with ya again next year :cool:

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn

Nope, that would be the V-Notch. The new rock garden is pretty wicked. The one at Crawfords is a cake walk compared to this. Take the worst part of rattle rock and stretch it for about 100 to 125 feet. Yep, it's been done but not by me....;) The garden runs parallel to the trail so anyone can look it over or watch the action without getting into it. I'll post a pick of it tomorrow.

Sunday sounds fine...just let me know. Give me a call sometime Joe...423-563-0126.

As for the heat thing....when it comes to the cold, I'm a great big wuss:p Just ask Laddle... Put my full doors on today to help hold a little heat in. Yep, plan on doing some winter wheeling this year ;D