• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WH suspension

alex maciel

I built my first bronco 10 years ago with all of WH parts, no problem.The front does sag a bit but still very happy.Considing 5.5 lift very soon. Al

OP
OP
S

subjb

Loc.
Napa, CA
One more question. Does the new WH suspension have a little rake to it? Slightly lower in the front than the back. If so, about how much?

wpso115

I posted the same question a few days ago and only got a couple of replies with 2 recomendations for WH and no bashing. Hope you get some positive responses as I just placed my order last night. I know there are a lot of opinions on suspension out there but everyone seems to be mesmerized with "I bet I'm the only one ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... 25)" thread. Maybe you should have titled your request "Pictures of my new boob job. Are they too big?";D ;D ;D

Too, Funny! But true!

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
CHuck, I aint blowing you off. I had your springs on my last bronco and I loved em. I just figured with the price of fuel, shipping any distance was a killer. Do you have any idea what it would cost to ship a set of coil and leaf springs to the San Francisco bay area?
Give me your zip code and I can find out for you

Sabas

I have been running the WH Stage 9 3.5 inch Suspension set-up with a 2 inch BL on 35 inch MTR's since 2003. I drive 2 hrs to the trails . I do 65-75 mph on the freeway. I've never regretted having Jim's set-up. The front is starting to sag alittle, but ALL Coils will after a given time.

Sabas

alex maciel

Would you consider using WH 5.5 lift,or explore a bit?
Just thinking about changing my rig,thats all.
Al

OP
OP
S

subjb

Loc.
Napa, CA
Thanks for the offer Alex, but I want to keep it a little lower. I will be buying the WH springs. I am having a guy in Sacramento do a few custom mods on it here soon. I'll try to get some pics up when I do.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
Didn't mean to rag on UPS but shipping costs reguardless of being considered fair, cheap, gouged, reasonable, or ridiculous, are putting a real hurt on my project. I fly for Frontier and we have so much cut throat competition that we can't raise fares enough to stay healthy. I do wait with great anticipaton for that big brown truck to pull up infront of my house.

I hear ya, I find myself waiting to order anything until I have several things to order. That way I can save a few bucks on shipping. It would be nice if I got an employee discount. Fuel costs are going to kill us all.