• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

junebug

Work for F&M Mafco, a family owned company out of OH selling tools to Power Plants in NC/SC.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I want to open a business that satisfies two vices in one building. Booze and gambling....Liquor in the front and Poker in the rear.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
It is really interesting seeing what everyone does for work.

18 years as a facilities manager for the municipality that I live in. 25 years in this field of work total. I also have worked with our call fire deptartment for the last 34 years. The FD job used to be all play money but thanks to the x-wife it's pretty much depended on to help pay off bills. I do other odds an ends like plow snow in the winter and mow grass in the summer too.

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
Been painting cars and doing minor bodywork since '90 mostly for GM dealerships, but work for a independent now that has 21 locations Joe Hudson Collision Centers. Waiting on the lottery still:(

L&D's Broncos

What do you do??

I started out working on trucks at a Ford dealership in 85' "Boy did that ever influence me in a BAD way";)
then 1987' moved on to engine room of OTR trucking company in Florida building Detroit Diesels EVERY day :mad:,
then 1989' to Pennsylvania working on/ driving Tour buses and Entertainer Coaches :cool:,
Then to the mountains of North Carolina in 1994, Rock Quarries and Heavy Equipment:eek:.
Then in 2005 went to work for Heavy Equipment dealer, still here. :)
"I bring the shop to you";D

"Working on Broncos and Ford's in general since high school"
Now part-time for a popular vendor on this site.:-X

And a BIG salute to all of you serving and have served for our country!

Attachments

• P9191855.jpg
    P9191855.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 50
  • Copy of PB171318.jpg
    Copy of PB171318.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 48
  • P3230141.JPG
    P3230141.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 45
  • P4180368.jpg
    P4180368.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 45
  • P4240496.jpg
    P4240496.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 40
  • PB161310.jpg
    PB161310.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Fredly1

Work on high voltage powerlines!!!
c6e4c0f5-08d5-24d6.jpg

Hank_

Bronco Guru
I am a ford diesel technician. Anyone that has owned a 6.0 or 6.4 knows that I am very busy and the work never runs out.

So you are intimate with egr valves, fuel injectors and turbo chargers. I just love preparing the warranty orders for these to send to Ford. Thats a tough and tiring job you have there.

Henry

Hank_

Bronco Guru
funeral director...

This woman goes into a funeral home to make arrangements for her husband's funeral. She tells the director that she wants her husband to be buried in a dark blue suit.

He asks, "Wouldn't it just be easier to bury him in the black suit that he's wearing?"

But she insists that it must be a blue suit and gives him a blank check to buy one.

When she comes back for the wake, she sees her husband in the coffin and he is wearing a beautiful blue suit. She tells the director how much she loves the suit and asks how much it cost.

He says, "Actually, it didn't cost anything. The funniest thing happened. As soon as you left, another corpse was brought in, this one wearing a blue suit. I noticed that they were about the same size, and asked the other widow if she would mind if her husband were buried in a black suit.

She said that was fine with her.

So... I switched the heads"

Sorry, I had to;D

Henry

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am an Elephant trainer for the big circuses. I work for peanuts.

You need to PM that guy who posted up that he's an occupational therapist. Because you really need a new occupation and you really need some therapy.

Why not kill two birds with one stone?

:D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I used to be a pilot in the bakery but i got sick of the dough and went on the loaf....
Curly, 3 stooges....RIP