• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

Adarcy

Television producer and director... Worked my way up from a production assistant over the past 15 years... In cold a*s Vancouver on a show since October, here till April. Then back to sunny So. Cal

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job;D (although I work 12-15hrs a day:()

MyOriginal66, what station do you work at? I work for one of the vendors that has gear in most of the stations in Los Angeles and i'm always in and out of the stations up there. I'll have to stop by and talk broncos!

KS.76Sport

Loc.
Wichita, KS.
As a civilian I work for the Department of the Army in logistics. "One weekend a month, two weeks a year" %) 20 years Army Reserve E8, I prob go 15 more.

Doesnt pay for it though...it teases it.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Design Engineer for a materials handling company, but we build anything out of most anything. Steel, stainless, aluminum, doesn't matter. I'm jonesing to build a new bumper, but we are so slammed right now I'm pulling double shifts to get it all done...

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
I worked at a utility company when i was young, and thats where i learned thatch you dont get to come home after working with unsafe co workers. I recieved a 12000frickin volt blast through my left hand..which exited through both feet. When I re entered my body it was being worked on in a hospital. I did go back to that compay and stayed almost 10 years. Over the last 20nite have been repaired more than my bronco has.....Today I own a bar in oregon.....o

I'm very familiar with these kinds of accidents, I can somewhat relate

desi2960

own a jewelry store

but i also build custom pool cues, and it takes all the money from both to make ends meet these days, then you toss in a money pit like a bronco!!!!!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I sell melons on the side of the road. I am a melon seller. Come on by and squeeze my melons.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I sell melons on the side of the road. I am a melon seller. Come on by and squeeze my melons.

No way. Last time I did that I got charged and spent a night in jail.

LTL4life

Loc.
The FROZEN TURDRA
tractor trailer driver for yellow frieght, I mean YRC or Roadway or whatever you want to call them now

I call your drivers Yellow or Big R drivers. I know several, i Peddle LTL freight and know how most of them feel since Zollars did his work. I think they like it the Old way.

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
Director of Emergency Services at a nuke plant. I manage a Fire Department, Emergency Planning Department, and a Shift Superintendents Office. It's really interesting work.

crews44

Loc.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I am an account rep for a national ditributor of industrial, MRO and safety products, Hagemeyer NA. So I have access to plenty of tools and supplies to the garage. I love what I do and have plenty of freedom. I cover from Northern DE to Yonkers, NY. Most of my accounts are throughout NJ.

volnut77

Loc.
knoxville
For 5 months of the year I work for the Goverment, for the other seven they allow me to keep some of what I earn.

Sub contractor. My company designs and builds research laboratories for universities, healthcare, industrial and k-12 markets. We cover illinios, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Alabama.

Also have a stone shop where we cut quartz, granite and solid surface for residential and commercial countertops.

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
MyOriginal66, what station do you work at? I work for one of the vendors that has gear in most of the stations in Los Angeles and i'm always in and out of the stations up there. I'll have to stop by and talk broncos!

I work for the actual production/studio, not at the station. I'm shooting a show for USA Network right now. But we can still get together and talk Broncos!;D

bronco-kid

Loc.
roanoke
4 years in the marine corps as an m1a1 abrams tank mec. cross trained on a few other things.got out and went back to my old job at ups.i drive the big brown truck.

Bucky66

Been an RN since 1999 in Trauma Intensive Care. Bronco was taking all my money so went to back to Grad school for anesthesia in 2008 and now a CRNA. Only problem was, while in school I was divorced from the Bronco but no back on track since out of grad school in May. Now got debt from school and a bronco. Probably should have just stuck with the Bronco.