• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

DFWBroncoNewbie

HI Folks, I'm a VP of Operations for a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm. Usually large companies hire us to do what they can't do correctly in the HR space. As an example, in 2012 we set a company KPI (Key Performance Indicator) that we outsource more jobs back into the US than we take abroad and to get our Veterans returning from overseas back to work! Bought and have been using my 76 Bronco as a daily driver for the past 2 years and am LOVING it.

aaronbodell

Loc.
Olympia
HI Folks, I'm a VP of Operations for a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm. Usually large companies hire us to do what they can't do correctly in the HR space. As an example, in 2012 we set a company KPI (Key Performance Indicator) that we outsource more jobs back into the US than we take abroad and to get our Veterans returning from overseas back to work! Bought and have been using my 76 Bronco as a daily driver for the past 2 years and am LOVING it.

Good for you! While KPI's measure performance, a cause like getting Veterans back to work DRIVES behavior. Great when you marry the two.

I work at a major wireless provider as a performance manager, so when service goes down on a large scale, I have a come-to-Jesus talk with our carrier vendors. Culturally, it's tough to institute a cause as the business is more focused on dollars and cents.

Have a 1975 frame I'm cleaning up, so I'm a ways out from driving anything yet ;)

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
:pIm a stay at home son!

But what i tell everybody....ya im working, working on getting a job!

Some people have alot of dollars, but not alot of sense!%)

Who has time to work when you own a bronco? All my time is spent wrenching on a 40 year old truck. Sometimes 60 hours a week. Then add in the time spent on the forum....this broncoing is a full time job, and im HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!:D

Illinois73

I spent my first 8 yrs out of high school doing paint and bodywork. The last 9 as a union welder/pipefitter out of chicago.

tobinj

Loc.
Martinsburg, WV
10 years Army, a few years CIA, and now I sit in a cubicle for the Coast Guard doing boring computer stuff...........................someday I'll get the balls and perform a job that makes me happy and not be concerned with what it pays

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
....someday I'll get the balls and perform a job that makes me happy and not be concerned with what it pays

There have been many days where I would trade places with anyone that has a secure job and guaranteed paycheck. But I know exactly what you mean...