• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

stokes.greg

Ag pilot AKA cropduster. Dad started the business in 81 my brother started flying in 99 I started last year. Mom answers the phone my uncle and papaw use to load for use. One big ole crazy family.
yqusadyq.jpg

ubu7a4eh.jpg

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I hold up a cardboard sign on street corners that says, Vote obama! The government owes me more stimulus.

it really is an enjoyable job, I get lots of verbal engagement with passing motorist. recently I have been doing this in black face. Even more people talk to me now.

StnePny

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Santa Monica, Ca.
X2 what he said

california pays 2 to 3 times as much ..........................................................

while live at the beach ..........................................................................

........................ while . Surfing .................or......................... playing Volleyball .....................................................

....... ( would I get extra points or Stimulus money ) . if I said ....All the TIME...........................................

............. ( I heard I need to look into the..) Obama - Phone .................. an other FREE -IBE ............

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Jack of a few trades...Union Glazier, also sub-contract labor around the country to glass companies installing glass systems in buildings, flip(ped) houses here in NE FL when times were better and had a few rentals, and do handyman stuff for a few extra dollars when it arises.

I love Jacksonville.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Ag pilot AKA cropduster. Dad started the business in 81 my brother started flying in 99 I started last year. Mom answers the phone my uncle and papaw use to load for use. One big ole crazy family.
yqusadyq.jpg

ubu7a4eh.jpg

That's a bitchin office you have.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Let's see... My wife is my enabler. She loved our first Bronco and bought our second one. I have done whatever it takes-auto mechanic, teacher, carpenter, school custodian, Industrial plant mechanic, etc. etc.etc. I've had to follow her career for the 29 yrs of our marriage.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
I'm in the Manufactured Housing Business in WNC.... No tornado wise cracks...

Manufactured housing. Isn't that the technical term for tin sided tornado magnet? I built them in a plant for 2 years and did warranty service in the field for another 12.

islandstyle

Loc.
Salem
I am a Program Analyst 2 (Web Developer) (AKA Nerd). In the past I have had a career building Police vehicles, and installing Car Audio and Security systems.

Funny where life sends you!

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Software engineer out of college, retired from that after 12 years to start/run a woodworking business with my husband. Now 10 years later we’re getting back into software, only this time we run the company. It sucks not having a steady paycheck. It’s awesome to do what you want, when you want.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
I am a national Sales coordinator for a company that makes in car video systems for law enforcement and commercial applications.

dawg1340

Loc.
Plymouth,In.
I own a small custom powdercoating shop,10 years with the last 2 yrs full time.I specialize in custom bike and car coating,,metal flakes,2,3,and 4 colors per part,,,Dawgs Custom Powdercoat

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I've been a Electrician for 13yr. And now i am working For Marathon Oil doing the same thing.

hmm that is very intersting, we are building a lot of units for them right now. all going to Tx as well

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey,

Industrial engineering by degree... paint process and paint process fire protection for auto assembly plants. Been on my own for almost 30 years. As Jerry Reed would say... "When you're hot you're hot..." (And the opposite of that which is also very true.)

In high school I wanted to be an engineer in the auto industry. I didn't go down the road I expected; but, it's been a good life. I've worked in many of automotive plants in North America, and for all of the auto companies now making vehicles in North America. I've met a lot of great people. It's been a great career.

Jeff

Last edited:

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
I am a General Contractor for Williams Company in Orlando Florida. The Company was started in 1920. Getting close to the 100 yr mark here as well.
I Studied Architecture and Builiding Construction at the University of Florida from 1992-1997. I purchased my 69 EB 4 months after my 16th birthday. This February will mark 24 years.

Wow. I have worked with Williams Co. many times through the years. I have worked at Psi since 1990. I wonder if we have crossed paths?
I am also a long time eb owner. I have had mine since '82.