• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

drock

I do aerial refueling. Got a pretty good view from my "office."

Attachments

• B-2.jpg
    B-2.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 86

armynavy17

Contributor
I drive ships, well, I will be here in a few months. Right now I guess you'd call me a 3rd mate in training. Been to Japan, Korea, China, New Zealand, and Antarctica doing heavy lifts, breakbulk, and containers. Then I moved a couple hundred thousand barrels of crude at a time from TX or LA to NY.

mlake01

Hired gun. Really! I am a Divisional Manager with an Engineering background for the premier manufacturer of bullets, ammunition, and sporting firearms in the US. Among other things, I periodically get sent on Company sponsored trips to hunt and shoot in other States and countries.

Hey - somebody has to do it, right?

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Life Counselor, Financial Advisor, Professional Story Teller, Chauffeur, Baby Sitter, most people think I'm a Psychic... but I can't claim that one. The "Guy" you call when you can't fix your own issues at times;D. I've also been called the blue eyed devil, but I don't think anyone actually get's paid for that so I guess it doesn't contribute to my Bronco fund.:cool:

jray

Offshore lease operator, we pull oil and gas out of the ground, separate it and pipeline it to the beach so sombody else can make gasoline, etc. from it. Fourteen days 140 miles off the coast of Louisiana and 14 days at home.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Im a towboat pilot on the Mississippi river. Push barges up and down for 28 days then take 21 off to spend at home and work on broncos

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
Hired gun. Really! I am a Divisional Manager with an Engineering background for the premier manufacturer of bullets, ammunition, and sporting firearms in the US. Among other things, I periodically get sent on Company sponsored trips to hunt and shoot in other States and countries.

Lucky you. I think you need some time off, you know a much needed break. I would be willing to fill in for you.

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.

How about some dang .22 LR ammo;)

jperry1290

I am a homicide detective in a high crime city. Lots of OT for Bronco parts but little free time to work on or drive the Bronco.

Southern Girl

Loc.
Florida
I run a county tobacco prevention program for a non-profit organization. I do this job because my dad, from whom I inherited my Bronco, smoked for 43 years and all of my grandparents died due to tobacco use. I also live on a farm where we run cattle, raise chickens/eggs, sometimes hogs, and we have a hydroponic growing system like the one at Disney (Epcot) for vegetable crops.