• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

custom-cruiser

Loc.
Boise,ID
I sell LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of Drywall

There are two ways to get 2400 pcs of 5/8x12' drywall up to the 5th floor call me or do it yourself!

DSC04667.jpg

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I have been a college/university administrator for 20+ years since getting my Masters degree and have worked from GA to PA and every state in between. I even worked abroad in London (2003-2005) for two years with college students studying in the UK.

For the past five years I have worked in the Dean of Students Office at GA Tech in Atlanta as the Director of Student Publications and Media (overseeing a 100watt FM radio station, newspaper, yearbook, research journal, traditions and history handbook, literary magazine and free speech magazine).

Attachments

• GT-StdntMedia_logo SMALL.jpg
    GT-StdntMedia_logo SMALL.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 30
  • WREK LOGO_atlanta_Black.JPG
    WREK LOGO_atlanta_Black.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I tried opening a whore house , but ran out of money and had to run it by hand Bax ,you still lookin for work?

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I am a Regional Sales Manager for Circor Energy. We manufacture oilfield equipment. My little territory consists of north texas, panhandle of texas, oklahoma, arkansas, kansas, and nebraska. There has been talk of me picking up Colorado as well.
Funny recognizing some of these company names...

I work at my family owned business, Spring Hill Machine Co., where we do all types of general machining, metal fabrication and welding. our main product line is the design and manufacture of mounting systems for the valve industry.
Circor as well as Cooper Cameron, which I think I saw mentioned, are a couple of our customers and I have had many a KF valve in house over the years.

highvoltage

Electrical Engineer for the past 16 years. I am the Eng. Manager for an electric utility.

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
I am the Branch Manager for an Insurance Salvor, Greer & Kirby Co., Inc. Cover the NW states, and anywhere else they send me. I was a carpenter until 94, and have been doing this since, 18 years. Wow, thanks for the reality check!!

myclsic69

Consrtuction trade since 1986 Believe it or not, To let off steam, I restore cars and my 69 EB with my spare time.

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
32 years old Union Journeyman Lineman at Rocky Mountain Power. Availability for way to much overtime. Great trade

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Currently a cost accountant, until they fire me for being on CB.com too much.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
I use to be single. It didn't matter what job I had, all the money went to the EB. Now, I'm married. My funds are tied up in groceries, clothing and excursions to Disneyland...lol

However, I am happy to mention that with this year's tax return, "Bertha" might be getting new shocks, steering stabilizer and maybe a powdercoated rear tire/bumper. Big emphasis on "might".

Bubbaluv

Loc.
Agoura Hills, CA
I'm a technology executive for a global security company. I basically manage software development for our US operations. Another term I hear a lot is tech geek ;-)