• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Commercial and residential construction of all phases for 15 years. After construction got to be feast or famine, I became a flowback operator in the natural gas field on the production end.(go ahead Tasker or NGA will likely run with the natural gas thing!) Monitoring gas and fluid rates and sending it down the sales line were it eventually ends up at your homes. Think of me next time you turn the stove on or wifey bumps the thermostat up!;)

knack

Contributor
I'm an engineer for Aero Design in Duluth MN, manufacturer of fine motorcycle riders clothing - an actual sewing factory in the US.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
12month bronco nut, 10 month High School Science teacher 1/2 way through year 23 this week. I did take one year off (called it burn out and some other things) 6 years ago and worked as a service adviser at a local Ford Dealership. I quickly decided school politics were not as bad as pissed off customers. I have coached Football for about 20 of those 23 years. 6 years after this year counting my year of sick days I have saved up and then I can join NGABronco!!!!!! Probably have to get another job to help support the habit.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
I've been a full time professional event disc jockey for the past 28 years and run a small entertainment company. I also run a sideline business selling car truck and motorcycle repair and service manuals on ebay which is actually how I paid for and maintain my bronco. So...anyone need manual? I need to buy a soft top :)

firemedic

Loc.
Wright City, Mo
I'm a Captain at Lake Ozark Fire, 20 yrs this month, and part time for a friends custom motorcycle shop. Makes purchases hard since its a toss between the Road Glide or the Bronco! Or those damn bagpipes, never enough toys or hobbies with my schedule.

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
32 years old Union Journeyman Lineman at Rocky Mountain Power. Availability for way to much overtime. Great trade

My son is waiting to get an apprenticeship through Mountain States.
He had a job down your way back in September but had just broke his leg when his number came up. He's fully recovered and ready to go to work.
Any day now.

Good Trade for sure!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ok, here's something different. I'm an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. I take your kids' wisdom teeth out, fix their broken jaws when some dude smacks them, treat abcessed teeth, realign jaws to help teeth fit together and place dental implants to replace missing teeth. I worked my way through college and dental school as a journeyman drywall taper in So. Cal in the 70s and 80s.

drajj5

Loc.
Ellijay, GA
Postal Worker.... worked in a distribution facility in ATL as Industrial repair Mechanic, finally got a job close to home as a cashier at small Post Office.
Miss working on equipment- oh well.:cry:

Jedhead

I own a small lawn irrigation company, also do drainage work, low voltage lighting, anything underground.

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
This has been a great thread, keep them coming, very interesting reads about all you folks. I guess some of my buddies are working to hard to input.
Fordfan, Fordman, Rev, Stout22, bronco70.

pipermike

Union plumber 22yrs. Work as superintendent on large construction projects. Currently doing eight story hospital adition in Ma.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I sell Jet fuel.

I have mainly worked as an engineer for a large oil company for 26+ years. But now I sell Jet fuel to the U.S. Government. Hoping to retire to Texas by the end of the year. ;D

Packham25c

Loc.
Dover, DE
Active duty Air Force 9 years in, currently a C-5 Aircraft Hydraulic Systems Craftsmen.

Spent 5yrs at Travis AFB working on the flightline. I am now at Dover AFB in the back shop, and also doing Regionalized ISO inspections.

The wife is also Active duty Air Force, but is currently stationed overseas for a year. So 8 more months of uninterrupted time to enjoy my Bronco.

brownb4

Loc.
Friendsville, TN
electronic security systems integrator.

the house and 3 kids dont leave much for the bronco, but im working on getting the wife a 3rd job for some side money;D

meech

Loc.
Seattle
Director in IT Consulting in the telecommunications industry for the past 15 years...Great thread!

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Ok I play in the dirt every day heavy equipment contractor.

Attachments

• DSC00812.jpg
    DSC00812.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC00653.jpg
    DSC00653.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00660.jpg
    DSC00660.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Raygan 207.jpg
    Raygan 207.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 159.jpg
    159.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 61

fordfan

Bronco Guru
This has been a great thread, keep them coming, very interesting reads about all you folks. I guess some of my buddies are working to hard to input.
Fordfan, Fordman, Rev, Stout22, bronco70.

I'm still not sure I know what ALL I DO!!!!:eek::eek:

tampabronco

I sell auto parts to NAPA warehouses and NAPA stores

Work for a company called Balkamp that sells aftermarket parts and Oils to NAPA stores. Comes in handy having access to parts;D