• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do for a living to pay for your Bronco Addiction

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Recent change to Business Operations Manager at GTO Access Systems.

77bronk

Loc.
Fort Worth, TX
Electric utility lineman ! Up more poles than a stripper !

C15D5886-4EFF-4193-BFBA-E01D7A959CF8_zpsqix3rgct.jpg

Deano

Bronco Guru
Professional bum! I go to this one place everyday and bum money every Friday and they give it to me! All I have to do is do anything they need done that week. I'm a machinest.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I build bronco parts for all of you fine folks at James Duff Inc.

It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it ;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Production manager at an architectural millwork company. we take big pieces of wood and cut them into little pieces of wood and then make them back into big pieces of wood again.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Production manager at an architectural millwork company. we take big pieces of wood and cut them into little pieces of wood and then make them back into big pieces of wood again.

What happened to the Matco truck?

That was the coolest job I saw on here.
I am kind of a "tool nerd"....

Attac

Contributor
I make the world a more dangerous place for bad guys to live in.
Chuck

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I run a halfway house for girls that wont go all the way.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
rectal thermometer tester. inspector 12. Please dont put these in your mouth.

edmedlin

Loc.
Republic Missouri
Retired US Navy, Retired RCA DSS..... Owned a Nascar Mod team a few years. Won 3 championships and verified the fact that the only time a race car didn't lose money was when it sat in the shop. Bought my 1975 EB last winter in S. Texas. It is in final stages now with bumpers and trim being powder coated. Body was prime original steel with no rust or dents. Hood was bent due to Edelbrock Torquer intake and 750cfm with spacer and no clearance. Overkill on the 302ci with mild cam IMO. A smaller spacer will do it with same set up and a 650cfm. I will see. I also have a 500cfm :)-)) Holley 2bbl built for racing that is really nice with electric choke that can be connected easily. It is a proven carb for bottom end acceleration. Lower profile than the Edelbrock too. I still have a lot of things to consider. The brakes are still drums, but are new and work very well and stop straight. No power brakes. Do have power steering. It runs straight but bumpy at 65-70mph with no issues. No wandering. It doesn't seem to want to kill me anytime soon. I have owned Jeeps that seemed to want to kill me. Scouts too.

elan

Loc.
s
Pipeline welder for decades. And a sarcastic person my whole life.

Retired to live off of others paychecks that pay into Social Security............what a scam it is. I hit the lotto every four weeks on some else's dime. Yes, I know I paid in but not at the rate I'm taking out. It's no wonder the idiots in government don't know how to fix it.................it's un-fixable.

Yours truly........a leeching American

TOOLMAN

I'm a Landscape Irrigation Designer/Consultant. Basically, Landscape Architects design a landscape, and I have to figure out how to water it.

darrell82

Retired US Navy Electronics Technician now working for Honeywell as a Field Service Technician performing maintenance on paper scanners in paper mills making sure they are giving the correct readings of density, weight, thickness and moisture content.

danny

I own a Precision machine shop . We build tooling for nuclear reactor maintenance. Owned 3 early broncos over last 14 years.