• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What do you do with your old CB calendars???

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
I hang the new one up but leave the previous one on the wall too and still flip the pages on the old one month to month. That way I get twice the broncos! ;)
My Grandfather had a body shop from the 40's-the 80's and they gave out small calendars with plastic tops shaped like classic cars of that certain year. I was given a box of them and put them all along the top of my garage walls as a border. you could do something like that as well with the bronco calendar pics.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I just throw them away. They are always tore up and full of holes from throwing darts at them. Sour grapes I guess.

hartbronco

Loc.
Powell River B.C Can
I take mine out to the Shop and hang them up and change each month through the year . It just adds to the Bronco feeling out in the shop! you can't have to many pics of Broncos ;D

94broncoboy

Loc.
Tulsa oklahoma
If you guys Would be willing to send some
To me I was going to do a
Collage of all of the pics and a different calendar with each month having a bunch but all the Same color. Id love to do this but I don't have a single one

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
I save mine on it's own shelf. I have a stack of CB calenders from every year which I use to track my work schedule of my day job. Using it for work, I have it close by me everyday.
I've been lucky with having a pic of one or more of my EBs in every calender since its start,
on a month pic or in the last page collage. :cool:

OP
OP
orangecrush4u

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
I save mine on it's own shelf. I have a stack of CB calenders from every year which I use to track my work schedule of my day job. Using it for work, I have it close by me everyday.
I've been lucky with having a pic of one or more of my EBs in every calender since its start,
on a month pic or in the last page collage. :cool:

Nice, I entered mine for the first time and at least made the front page;D