• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What does your Bronco smell like?

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Gasoline and exhaust...
I thought I might need to put a do not smoke around this vehichle sign just in fear that she might blow. That should be resolved with the new gas tank that just got installed. Hopefully... have not even had the opportunity to add gas yet.

Dan76

Smells like exhaust and gear oil! My girlfriend always complains about how the smell gets stuck in her hair. Oh well she could shave her head and fix it

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
Its that smell that cars from the 50's and 60's have, part oil, part musty, part fuel, part what IS that smell? Cars from the 80's and 90's don't get that smell.......

I feel for you guys that have spilled gear oil in your rigs....that stuff STINKS! Seems like whenever i handle it, I end up throwing the rag, and sometimes the clothes, away. NEVER, EVER put something with gear oil on it in the washing machine!!!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
dust.
all mine wait patiently while i build customer trucks.
my own restoration project sits in the shop patiently watching while i build along side him. knowing all along his day will come and will be back on the road turning heads with lots of new trix..

Hogback

...gear oil from a torn down D44, dust, and multiple 100 dollar bills burning.

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
my wife says mine smells like a grandma's musty old house%)

I just say it smells like 33 year old rotten ass.... I got to get new seats and I think it will go away... I hope:-X

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
mine dont stink at all ,, no top ,, no doors ,, helps keep the unwanteds out ,, except for the mud and dirt ,, but the great north west rains help with that , !!!

AZMike

Loc.
Flagstaff
Is the burning from the burritos:-X ;D

Only if I get the hot sauce instead of the mild!

I always seem to have some sort of burning smell since the headers are magnets for ANYTHING that will stink when hot. I swear my neighbor can change his oil and it will get on my headers!

yeller_bronco

Loc.
Portland
Teen spirit :eek: and hot sauce? What on earth are you guys doin in those broncos:cool:

Mine smells like a girl Im always sprayin everything;)