• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What made the sport model different?

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
The sports had all the bright molding around the windows, door frames, lenses, headlights, and grilles. From '67-'71 they also had molding around the drip rail. The inset of the grille was painted Argent. The door panels were paper backed, with the bottom section matching the seats and the upper was the Mylar (chrome looking). Obviously the emblems were different as well.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
The body side trim makes a good hiding place for dirt and moisture. A breeding ground for rust.

Annie

Does anyone know where I could purchase body side trim for my for my bronco. I would like to add it to my bronco, even though it was born a sport. ;)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Most the vendors at the top the page ^^^ sell it.

You are talking about the belt line chrome trim? right?

slim811

Contributor
Belt line not part of sport package.

Does anyone know where I could purchase body side trim for my for my bronco. I would like to add it to my bronco, even though it was born a sport. ;)
I have a wanna be "Sport" package and I also thought you needed the belt line. As mentioned above your post it becomes a place for rust. So as much as I like the belt line it won't be part of my restoration. I am still looking for some used chrome grill trim to complete the exterior. Oh! Forgot to say Welcome to the site.