• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What's on your Christmas list?

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Could not wait and ordered Protofab front bumper last week.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I agree with blubuck. My wife has given me wheels, chrome doodads, dress up items under the hood. She gave me a 5.8 brand new replacement truck engine once that now resides in my 77. They all Make her feel like she she is part of the build. And I think she likes gettin the purty stuff. Lol. I usually make a list of the look good stuff, and if it serves a purpose like twin sticks then so be it. Then I let her pick from the list

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I'm going to Franko's house....he's got a lot of drinking to do!!

buddy ... i called everyone and anyone @ JB to find you a tree trunk w. branches that can hold your fav. beverage like shown in the pic !
come to find out JB made only a few them but 4-5 years ago !!
also from 3 rows up to 7 rows of branches
got ms. Nicole Thompso @ Jack Daniel’s Customer Care on the hut for one thats for sale !!

i let you know !! ;D

gladrich

Santa showed up earlier today!!

Attachments

• HEADERS!!.jpg
    HEADERS!!.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 35

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
buddy ... i called everyone and anyone @ JB to find you a tree trunk w. branches that can hold your fav. beverage like shown in the pic !
come to find out JB made only a few them but 4-5 years ago !!
also from 3 rows up to 7 rows of branches
got ms. Nicole Thompso @ Jack Daniel’s Customer Care on the hut for one thats for sale !!

i let you know !! ;D

I still may make a smaller version! Very expensive to fill!! And original one would be badass!

Last edited:

gnsteam

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Wild Horses 2 1/2" suspension lift with Biltens.
1" Body lift
Adjustable trac bar
76-77 "Y" to "T" steering convertion
New Brake hoses for axles and front discs

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Purchase a few months ago; waiting to be installed:

WH's Bilstien 2.5 Suspension System

Technically a Christmas present:

Hellwig front sway bar - also waiting to be installed.

Gpops

Wild Horses 2 1/2" suspension lift with Biltens.
1" Body lift
Adjustable trac bar
76-77 "Y" to "T" steering convertion
New Brake hoses for axles and front discs

Nice, I just put on the 2 1/2 and have to pick up the Y to T and adjustable trac bar. Should be a nice setup!