• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whats the most common question when someone asks you about your bronco?

KST1

Question #1: Is that Bronco out there yours?
Answer: Yep ;D

Question #2: What year is it?
Answer: It's a '77, at least originally. Now it's all glass with an EFI 5.8L, I got tired of the rust.

Question #3: You do all the work yourself?
Answer: Yep, me and my Dad. All of it. ;D

Ever notice how you can be in a place with a bunch of people but they can always spot who drives the Bronco? I think it must be like pets, after you spend so much time with them you start to look alike.

-D

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
The first two Qs were from the girl friend
"Can I drive it?" I said "keys are in it" and headed inside to watch thru the window.
Five minutes later she came in, "uhh, How do you drive it?"

desertrat302

Loc.
Tucson,Az
"Aren't you the guy who owns that Bronco?"
That was from a former girlfriend ;D
I also get that question a lot from my neighbors.They ALL know my Bronco,I think it has something to do with me firing up the Flowmasters at 4AM when I leave for work.They love my Flowmasters ;D

th45cruzr

First thing i ever hear is, "why is the steering wheel so big?"

Second, "is that your Jeep?" :mad:.

Last (always), "wanna sell the half-cab?"

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
"You actually bought this?"

Asked by a former roommate while trying to start it in the middle of winter to give him a ride.

Once I got it fixed I started getting the is it for sale question quite a bit, but no one's asked me that for a while :mad:

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Why did you buy that?
Turn on the A/C (from my female friend) Reply: hahaha!
Dude, turn on the radio Reply: if you can find it (i don't have one)
What year?
How much you want for it? Reply: 25K cash, tomorrow. No ones taken me up on that one yet :mad: ;D ;D ;D ;D

rstgermaine

"What year J**p is that?" is what I get and is usually the last thing that person says before they find my fist in their face.

BroncoGoddess

Loc.
Cochranville,PA
Cool ride ..... what year is it ??
Is that thing really yours ??!!?? - It's mine you JackA$$ :mad: Some guys are dumb enuff to believe that a girl shouldn't own a nice 4x4, my Dad always asks me,"whats wrong, didn't I buy you enuff dolls when you were little?" ;D ;D

greasergrrl

Loc.
Redmond, WA
[quote author=YellowBronc link=board=5;threadid=17145;start=0#msg130743 date=1052198792]
This made me remember something that happened late last year. I work on a military installation and had a younger troop come up and ask me "Is that really a Bronco?" (he said he seen the Bronco script on the side but was in disbelief)
I told him "It sure is"
He then said "Wow, I haven't seen them in any of the magazines yet. Is that a concept truck from Ford or is that the new 2003?"
I truly had to laugh at him and let him know the truck was actually older than he was!
[/quote]

I'm still shaking my head in disbelief over this one. Amazing! (ly dumb!)

What year is that?
How many miles are on it? (no one mentioned that one yet)

Most people do think it's a jeep or scout. One guy drove by in a big bronco yesterday and said, "I wish I could trade for one of those!" and I would have told him to go look at autotrader and just buy one if he was serious but he was gone. That always kills me when people say "I wish I could have one of those" and they are driving a beemer or something - like hello, you could buy a bronco with what it would take you to get a brake job on your damn beemer :p just buy one if you are serious!

wolfman

Loc.
Chesterton, Indiana
;D Bronco Godess, hell I knew her when she was suzy the puddle jumper- and you only tore the heads off of all the dollies you had.
got to go with "what year is that thing"
or nice scout.

don't forget to buy a slurpee today. 8)