• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wheelin in WA this weekend

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Hey, Jason. I'm heading over to Naches for the weekend. Your more than welcome to join us. You can come over for just the day if you'd like.

Ryan.

OP
OP
J

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Ryans71 said:
Hey, Jason. I'm heading over to Naches for the weekend. Your more than welcome to join us. You can come over for just the day if you'd like.

Ryan.

Where will you guys be?

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
my tranny is leaking again!!!!!!!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
jmaples said:
Where will you guys be?

We'll be up the little naches road, but I can't remember the campground (I think Crows Creek???). I'll look tonight and repost with where we'll be at.

Ryan.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ryans71 said:
Matt, you need to get rid of that auto and go with a manual........NP435!!

Maybe my next one will have a 5 spd :cool:

Love my c4 never had so many problems since the rebuild. We are all leaking now. Daves is leaking and Erics D20 is leaking :p

Skuzzlebutt

PhD, Dr. of Broncology
Loc.
Honeymoon Bay
Ryans71 said:
We'll be up the little naches road, but I can't remember the campground (I think Crows Creek???). I'll look tonight and repost with where we'll be at.

Ryan.

Raven's Roost is the campground over there.