• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Weekend at Wheelin' World - July 26-28

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
INPHOBIC will need one too, its his design and build.;D He's building more and should have them listed here in the classifieds soon.

and you are very welcome!!!

Oh he'll get one! either @ Eureka or Hot Springs!
Thanks again!!!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I may be able to make the trip down from Wisconsin. Anyone camping there?

Nate - don't know if any are camping - maybe someone will chime in here...
some of us will be at the Alpine Lodge in Eureka - about 3 miles down
the road.

arffbronco

Loc.
Elkhorn
Copy, Im on a real tight budget. With the wedding this year costing $$ and making us miss OCBR I really want to get down and wheel with ya all. I may be riding solo down there, so if anyone needs a seat I have one open in my rig at this time.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Copy, Im on a real tight budget. With the wedding this year costing $$ and making us miss OCBR I really want to get down and wheel with ya all. I may be riding solo down there, so if anyone needs a seat I have one open in my rig at this time.

How far is the drive for you?

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Mine is finally ready to load on the trailer to go to the muffler shop on Wed....so if that guy keeps his word and shows up to run some exhaust pipe for me Wed %) , I should make it....cutting it close though

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
to the top....... Sure wish I could come. Look forward to all the Pics.

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
We are not going to make it! Still working on the rear end and nursing a broken arm. Any jarring of the bones are pretty painful right now. Sure wish we could make it. I was wanting to check it out.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I keep going down the list of rides, looks like the Rokit Buggy is down..... Steering pump is dead, been saying for 4 years it needs a new one. Not a simple fix, I have to pull the motor to get it off to change:cry: Looks like we'll be bringing the Turtle (FJ Cruiser).:cool: A/C might be nice and completely ruin me.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I keep going down the list of rides, looks like the Rokit Buggy is down..... Steering pump is dead, been saying for 4 years it needs a new one. Not a simple fix, I have to pull the motor to get it off to change:cry: Looks like we'll be bringing the Turtle (FJ Cruiser).:cool: A/C might be nice and completely ruin me.

what's wrong with the 'Yeller' one??? doesn't matter as long as you make it!

RMFreeze - thank you for the support - we'll miss you but expect to see you in Sept. !!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
what's wrong with the 'Yeller' one??? doesn't matter as long as you make it!

Old Yeller died a slow happy death, parts of its drivetrain lives on in the silver Rokit Buggy.

Motor and t-case are out of the Broncno awaiting the new transplants;D

Figured out how to get the steering pump off the buggy last night so it might get fixed in time. I'll know tonight if it goes back together.

No matter what we'll see you Saturday.