• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Weekend at Wheelin' World - July 26-28

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We'll be around - staying at Alpine Lodge.
I believe you have my cell # if not it's
on the ocb website.

arffbronco

Loc.
Elkhorn
I borrowed my Dads F-250 2wd Powerstroke to come down to save a bit on fuel... Rear end burned up out of nowhere on the way to my house. Looks like Im taking my 4wd Supercab... hopefully nothing else breaks!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I borrowed my Dads F-250 2wd Powerstroke to come down to save a bit on fuel... Rear end burned up out of nowhere on the way to my house. Looks like Im taking my 4wd Supercab... hopefully nothing else breaks!

Floyd always says bad start - good finish....but that's not always the case.
Sometimes I look at it as a warning:p Here's to good luck from here on!

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Again, I am sorry I cannot make it. I have only seen my wife and kids for a total of 6 days in the month of July and am planning on taking off next week. Spending 9 days at our lake house and not leaving until Saturday since I dont get back from ND until late Friday night. I hope everyone has fun.

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Again, I am sorry I cannot make it. I have only seen my wife and kids for a total of 6 days in the month of July and am planning on taking off next week. Spending 9 days at our lake house and not leaving until Saturday since I dont get back from ND until late Friday night. I hope everyone has fun.

There is no replacing time spent with your family. ENJOY them!;D

We'll catch you later:-*

arffbronco

Loc.
Elkhorn
4wd F-250 hooked up, checked out. Now just to put the wheelin tires on the Bronco and load it up. The 2wd will need some major life saving surgery next week.

BIGED

Guru ????
Okay I'll be the first to post a trip pic
Loaded and sitting on go ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789731.740778.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374789755.241826.jpg

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
No pics but we're ready.
Hope the storm that's to arrive about 3am doesn't delay our departure
weatherman said - suppose to be a rainy morning drive %)
I haven't check the weather report

BIGED

Guru ????
Well I'm here sitting in a bistro eating lunch no one else at the park.

BIGED

Guru ????
First day no wheelin rain was a pain.
Should have some pictures later from today

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ooo no. :( we got some sprinkling here in IN. Hope it clears out for the races.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hope the weather is better today, helping with a good cause rain or shine though.......wished I could have made this one. Pics, pics!!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Waiting on pictures myself, of friends having fun for a good cause :cool:

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I don't know if anyone there had a computer phone except for Ed... We might have to wait for some pics!