• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

when you become a bronco guru do you get one of these???

horsewpt69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Industry, Pa
Is this what you guys all talk about, when you refer to electronic fuel injection???? These new computer controlled engines are sure funny lookin!:p :p :p

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
I've got a way to go to becoming a guru, but i'd love to have that. If that was a reward for becoming one I'd never turn mine off. Tito has to many cool toy's already.

Premium Concept

Now that is Kewl!!! I wonder where he got the scaled down Bronc to make that or if he did it all by hand?!

I like how it glows blue when the computer is on too! I bet he would make a fortune on this site alone if he sold them.