• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Where to get a good "Not a Jeep" sticker

CobraBronco

Hey guys. I'm getting a little tired of my Broncos and Samurai being called a Jeep. I'm looking for some kind of "Not a Jeep" sticker. The ones I found on Ebay are kind of lame. Anyone know where i can get some decent looking ones?
?:?

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
We have some grafic artist ppl on here that can produce stuff like this...come on guys the market is calling!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Is your spare tire/carrier on the rear bumper....?

OP
OP
C

CobraBronco

Is your spare tire/carrier on the rear bumper....?

It will be once I get my new bumper installed.

I'm really not looking for anything like Calvin pissing on a JP or anything like that. I have a lot of respect for Jps, I just want something that simply states my truck isn't one.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I was going to say, get a spare tire cover from Angie on here, username *Chopper* I believe.

She can make one for you that says Ford Bronco, or No, It's Not a Jeep.. Someone on here had one, just can't recall who...

cgbexec

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Naples, FL
Putting a "Not A Jeep" sticker on your Bronco or Samurai is "Not A Good Idea".

A "Ford Bronco" spare tire carrier is a much better idea. People who call your Bronco or Samuri a "Jeep" are not car/truck people anyway, so what do you care. It also gives you an excuse to converse with them while correcting them (If they happen to be a Hot Babe!).

bluebronco69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Damascas, OR
angie makes really great tires covers my dad has one and it is amazing, great quality definitely look into that route. great covers

rsharpnm

Loc.
Las Cruces
If you do decide to get a bronco tire cover, i have a brand new one from JBG, black with the kicking horse. PM me if you are interested. i also have a "for sale" thread from back in March.

Also, there are a lot of cool anti/non-jeep stickers in Moab. My dad got one from Moab, that says "Jeep it's Whats for Dinner", on his Bronco.

Hope you find something you like:)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I have a license plate frame that says "VISIT" on top and "www.urjeepsux.com" on the bottom. ;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i got mine from the DMV

DSC00847_Small_.JPG

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
Early Bronco registry has lic. plate frames that say "Not a Jeep" ...

I have one of those on mine ,however a " FRIEND " had been telling everyone to tell me, that they like my JEEP. For years, people I don't even know, come up to me and tell me that they like my Jeep. I look around and usually see Jason hiding somewhere laughing. Then I tell them, politely that it's a Bronco and Barbie Drives the Jeep. Jason changed jobs a few years ago ,but the Jeep joke is still going strong. %)