• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Who ever owned this I hope you are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolabarr

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/2019387458.html

3n53o23l65Y55Z15S1aam0a04df49f49f1295.jpg

JSBX

Contributor
Wonder how fast the pole was going when it hit this Bronco

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I would buy that if it was in florida. And yes that had to hurt.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
900 miles I like your devotion to the sport.

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
I've paid more. Drove 900 miles for this one and paid 1k.

Ha, I remember that one Josh... 'Course I guess you're right now that I think about it... I'd pay $600 for that thing for all the sheet metal from the front clip back alone, 'course you've seen what I have to work with from the '68 project out here...:eek:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Ha, I remember that one Josh... 'Course I guess you're right now that I think about it... I'd pay $600 for that thing for all the sheet metal from the front clip back alone, 'course you've seen what I have to work with from the '68 project out here...:eek:

Indeed sir, indeed!

oplop

Loc.
Bay Area
body and frame only!!!!!!!!!! theres nothing left thats good to work with.....the srcap yard will not even give you that much for it

bax

Contributor
Old Member
body and frame only!!!!!!!!!! theres nothing left thats good to work with.....the srcap yard will not even give you that much for it

Your on dope. I need a rear section so bad I am still thinking about the drive.

locopny

Loc.
ND 58436
sorta looks like the front is ripe for a narrowed rig. Yeah it had to hurt. I'd say there is a decent amount of parts left in good shape for the asking price give or take a bit.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Yeah she is already good on the front dovetail.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i'm impressed he didn't hit the windshield. wonder what the steering wheel loks like

cut the front clip off you can easily do something with that truck. it's only material.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
i'm impressed he didn't hit the windshield. wonder what the steering wheel loks like

cut the front clip off you can easily do something with that truck. it's only material.

The one I brought home, the steering wheel was broken in half and apparently a knee went through the speedo and bent the dash.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I sent an e mail. No one has returned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.