• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

whos going to sob

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
Ship it over...or fly out and just hang out with everyone Madgyver! Glad to hear about the weather, i may hold off with the hardtop for now...

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Jamers said:
Ship it over...or fly out and just hang out with everyone Madgyver! Glad to hear about the weather, i may hold off with the hardtop for now...
If it rains I'll just put the soft top on. It's blue, about 8' x 12', and is also commonly referred to as a tarp.

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
haha. yea I've got a large soft top (tarp), but it's going to be a 8.5 hour drive for me so I don't want to get too soaked if the weather is unsettled. If it's sunny on friday when I get there, I will just take it off and leave it at the campsite!!

rayc

Loc.
Western Oregon
I just checked the weather for Tillamook. It shows rain ending Wednesday night. Partly cloudy/partly sunny all weekend with temps around 70, but that is right on the coast. Should be a little warmer at Sand Lake. Could be worse.

OP
OP
ckriz

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
Its raining now, its going to rain tomorrow, wednesday, and now they say thursday morning. but nice from there on out :eek:

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
If someone needs a camping spot I have room. I am in spot 32 (under Weaver) and have reservations Thurs, Fri and Sat nights. I am not making it until Friday morning. I have room for a few tents and 2 cars/trucks/EB's. It's a great spot with a water, shade, fire pit, picnic table and it's close to the toilets. It will be just my wife and I since we had a friend back out. If someone needs the spot let me know. E-mail me at galenwea@comcast.net You'll only need to pay for the extra vehicles.

let me know.

Galen

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
thanks to Pigpen I should be able to go now. I had my vacation in months in advance and then found out that I broke my D 30. I upgraded to the D 44 that I got from him and got it put in over the weekend. Should have no problems now. I am going to head over hopefully early Thursday afternoon. My license plate pretty much has most of my users name in it... Awnrie

westco

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR
Well, it looks like we are heading up sometime Wed. We will be in space 48 next to Tazz. We are not hard to find the rigs with WESTCOBRONCO.COM on the windshields. We have had one rig bale out so we may have some room.

g-money

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I hear yah! I need the rain to stop long enough to put my roll bar in and bolt everything down and get to SOB on time.
Galen

OP
OP
ckriz

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
Ive been driven mine all summer with just a bikini top it keeps you fairly dry when its not raining lol and its my daily driver

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
Me too! Just the bikini top for the summer, but for 8.5 hours it would be a pretty wet drive!! Think positively, it will be sunny for the weekend!!

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
ckriz said:
Ive been driven mine all summer with just a bikini top it keeps you fairly dry when its not raining lol and its my daily driver
I thought I was going to be a hot shot and drove my from Vancouver to Mollalla Sunday. I do not want to repeat that performance clear out to Sand Lake even if it is dry over the weekend.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
g-money said:
Hey Saddleup,

When are you leaving for SOB and where in Vanouver do you live.

Galen
Sifton area past orchards. I'm heading out tomorrow after my boy gets done with his high school orientation.

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Good news... mostly.... I just checked the weather report and it showed rain on Thursday.... But Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon, are to be nice and sunny.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Awnrie69 said:
Good news... mostly.... I just checked the weather report and it showed rain on Thursday.... But Friday, Sat, Sun, Mon, are to be nice and sunny.
Unfortunately it is raining today as well. Looks like I'm gonna get a little wet.

For everyone going have a safe trip and we'll see you there.