• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Whos going to Knotts this year.

Joker11

Loc.
Yuma, Arizona
Awesome.
If anyone has a spare set, I could use new door lock rods for my 69. Just the rod that the pull knob screws onto. I will bring cash.

Also, anyone gonna cruise Angelo's on saturday evening? I was told that was a happening bronco spot. I haven't been there since I was a kid.that is funny that it is still a hangout.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Dropped in a new battery and the 66 is alive. Now need to get another for the 72. Got a sitter for the kid and the dog. It's looking pretty good for heading out saturday night unless my buddy flakes.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a nice set of centerline rims I can bring down if anyone is interested...see classifieds.

Ol'Blue

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Damn, by the time I had figured out that I could go, registration was closed. May take the Bronco down there anyway and be a spectator!

Passauf

Fff

Blue,

I am not taking my Bronco if you need a pass...858tonyb@gmail.com

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Got both broncos running. My buddy confirmed he can drive out tomorrow. It's looking good. Most likely in the 66..

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Loaded up the trailer this afternoon. The new F150 w/ Ecoboost tows perfectly! Very impressive.

See everyone at the show.
uploadfromtaptalk1398483671271.jpg

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
IMG_20140426_083723_310_zps55da4255.jpg

Working on my grille....got my flares painted. Painting the outer grille shell now....

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Made it. After a broken valve stem this morning then a blown ps hose on the fwy heading out. Luckily had some tools and ps fluid in the bronco.

Last edited: