• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

whos going to sob

OP
OP
ckriz

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
I live close to Newport and it has not rained since 6am and it doesnt look like it will. The weather report shows rain mostly north of hear and sand lake is only an hour north. saddleup, just drive really really fast and you wont get wet ;D

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
ckriz said:
I live close to Newport and it has not rained since 6am and it doesnt look like it will. The weather report shows rain mostly north of hear and sand lake is only an hour north. saddleup, just drive really really fast and you wont get wet ;D

Hey ckriz, were going to be getting out of here late. Probably won't get gone until around noon here. That will put me up there pretty late. If you still need a place stop in space 48 and see westco. Let him know I sent ya and he'll get ya in one of our spaces.

Tazz

Bucmaster

Does anyone know if the sites have power? Wife wants to know for womanly cooking stuff.

RT

Bronco Guru
Bucmaster said:
Does anyone know if the sites have power? Wife wants to know for womanly cooking stuff.

I thought thats what exaughst manifolds where for.. ;D ;D

Oh wait,,, you said womanly type cooking..,,yeah that usually means no sand or gas fumes in the food. mmm

Never mind.. %)