• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's loaded for O.C.B.R.? Yes another thread!

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Who's loaded and ready to go? Post some pics of your tow rig and bronco. And what day you showing up. We will be there around 1pm on Tuesday.
I'm loaded early for the first time ever! I have 4 spare trailer tires and ready if I have a blow out!
See everyone there!

u3e5e2e8.jpg
Jamey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
End of day Tuesday if all goes well

Attachments

• photo001.jpg
    photo001.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 85

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Not loaded, getting new truck tires mounted tomorrow, leaving Wed. morn. I made my maiden voyage in the registered and licensed Bronco. Now, if the battery last, the fuel pump pumps and the ignition stays dry with the new windshield, we'll be in luck.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Not loaded, getting new truck tires mounted tomorrow, leaving Wed. morn. I made my maiden voyage in the registered and licensed Bronco. Now, if the battery last, the fuel pump pumps and the ignition stays dry with the new windshield, we'll be in luck.

lol finally got the windshield installed, going to be good to see ya again. BTW does loaded mean counting the clothes being packed count

Youngs Automotive

babysitting my grandson today so not much loading happening until his mommy picks him up
grandson play time is priority for me today I can load later see you guys Tuesday should be there mid afternoon

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Getting ready to load mine up now......everyone have a safe trip and will see u tomm

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
All there but the clothes and computer.

Attachments

• 20130923_175931.jpg
    20130923_175931.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 79

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hell.. Everyone here are slackers!!! I am loaded and already here!!

Ha! My only chance is that somebody will show up after me, on Friday. You're the first, surely there's a prize for the other side, the last one there!

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
I picked up a sweet trailer from Bailie Bilt last night to haul mine down with, will be down Friday. I think G will sell a few of these.