• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's loaded for O.C.B.R.? Yes another thread!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I AM! If you want a pic to prove it, I can walk out back & get one! I've been unloading all the merchandise, dirty clothes and food but Loco's spot was filled while we were gone with my '96 FSB!

Great fun as always, and thankfully an uneventful trip home!

Suzy

You got Donald to unload it right, when you get ready? hee hee

Mine is backed in the driveway on the trailer unhooked from the truck and everything but the clothes and Blake's toys are still piled up. Debating what my next "Kyle Malone" move is.... LOL

You funny, next move to land on a big O Rock huh... haha

Mr Rags

We left Hot Springs at 7:30 Sunday morning, got home about 3:00 am Monday, unhooked the trailer then slept for a couple of hours was at work by 9:00 am. I still haven't had time to unload the truck, or the bronco. I would post a pic, but I haven't been home in the daylight. It's going to be a busy week. I guess I can sleep when I'm dead.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We left Hot Springs at 7:30 Sunday morning, got home about 3:00 am Monday, unhooked the trailer then slept for a couple of hours was at work by 9:00 am. I still haven't had time to unload the truck, or the bronco. I would post a pic, but I haven't been home in the daylight. It's going to be a busy week. I guess I can sleep when I'm dead.

Glad you made it safely. Nice to meet you guys as well.

I mean my next big OCBR surprise!

Trying to back out of it now ain't ya.

Only surprise would be if you showed up earlier than Friday :D

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Im unloaded but the bronco sitting in the yard till I wash it! dust turns to mud!

rnrmp

Loc.
owasso
It pulled great, easy on and off the trailor without the need for ramps. You will have to post the pics.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
What happened to your truck?

someone backed into his duelly fender and tailgate. wasn't bronco peeps though but they are the ones who caught him. Nick do you have any pics i never did get to see the damage

NYLES

Bronco Guru
someone backed into his duelly fender and tailgate. wasn't bronco peeps though but they are the ones who caught him. Nick do you have any pics i never did get to see the damage

Shoulda seen look on his face when that flash went off! Only thing went through his mind was............BUSTED!

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles

I'll put one up at lunch.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Donald Crispan will die for this

Attachments

• Poop.jpg
    Poop.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 24

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Sorry to see that.................and sorry for D----d too I guess.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
if we hadnt been outside that would have been mystry dent forever cause he wasnt gonna tell ......told us he backed into a pole....but um dude aint no pole within 50 ft....then he stopped wanted to know what all these heeps was doin here....nervous as a you know in church! then flash of tag...................YA Busted!

after he came back we called the cops again he told them he left a note on Nics window and he did.....if not he'd been a 1st class POS