• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who's loaded for O.C.B.R.? Yes another thread!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I picked up a sweet trailer from Bailie Bilt last night to haul mine down with, will be down Friday. I think G will sell a few of these.

If it's the one's I think your talking about, I saw one or two of them there when I picked up my bumper, pretty interesting!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I picked up a sweet trailer from Bailie Bilt last night to haul mine down with, will be down Friday. I think G will sell a few of these.

Pictures. ;) Is it the one horse trailer he finally built a while back and starting to make a couple more??

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
8ary2y6a.jpg

I'm loaded and ready to go!!!! See you tomorrow!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

So how did it haul for ya bud?

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Can we change it to "Who is still loaded up After OCBR 2013"?

I AM! If you want a pic to prove it, I can walk out back & get one! I've been unloading all the merchandise, dirty clothes and food but Loco's spot was filled while we were gone with my '96 FSB!

Great fun as always, and thankfully an uneventful trip home!

Suzy

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Mine is backed in the driveway on the trailer unhooked from the truck and everything but the clothes and Blake's toys are still piled up. Debating what my next "Kyle Malone" move is.... LOL

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I was home, unloaded, everything put away and in my chair watching football by 5pm Sunday............and napping off and on by 5:05pm.

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
I was home, unloaded, everything put away and in my chair watching football by 5pm Sunday............and napping off and on by 5:05pm.

Sure, rub it in! We left the park at 9:30AM , we pulled into the shop around 9PM. Got Donald unloaded and on his way to NC by 9:30. Hung out at the shop with Mom & Pop & visited with & gave Broncokak a tour. Finally found my bed a bit after midnight...

Suzy

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I drove until 8:30 Sunday night, got up and finished the drive to the office Monday, arrived about 1pm, worked until 5:30, drove to the carwash and took off what seemed like a dump truck load of dust and dirt from the bronco, inside and out and under the hood. Went by Sheetz and aired the tires back up, drove another 40 miles home (where we are temp renting), unloaded the bronco and put in the garage. I slept like a rock last night.