• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Why do YOU love YOUR Bronco?

Fatboy6200

love mine because all my friends had one in high school and i wasn't allowed to have one i was as father and grand father said too scary to have a 4x4.:( sooo now i am building one for me and one for the wife because my scary idea of a bronco is not the same as what she thinks a street bronco should be ;D

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I like mine because it is fun watching my German Sheppard trying to jump in the back with the tailgate closed! He hasnt figured out that if he would just wait a few more seconds I would gladly lower the tailgate to make it easier on him! He isnt the sharpest dog I have ever had.... But he does love riding in the back of the Bronco!

fatboy4211

Loc.
Ennis, TX
Since high school, I always wanted a 69 1/2 shelby gt500. When I hit about 42, I upgraded the wife, sold my business, and went back to my former career. Found a few shelbys in my price range. Wife said get it but I was thinking I could still find one cheaper. Now they are out of my price range. So I gave up that idea. Started hunting something I could use for weekends to get down to dads economicly. Then I got to thinking that it would be nice to have something 4wd to go out into the pasture to check on my longhorns and HER #%^& HORSE:mad:. That was when the early bronco came into the scope.
I searched ebay, auto mags, auto websites and craigslist. Found mine in new mexico and brought her home. Did some TLC and added ac. She has a ways to go to being purrrfect, but I am in no hurry. She runs, spits and sputters. We have even spent some time on the side of the highway monitoring the traffic till she was ready to go again. Though it was embarassing, I didnt mind. She still garners some thumbs up while on the road and "Wow" conversations in parking lots.
The best part is the time we get to spend with my dad. My dad loves to work on her. When he sees the hood up...he jumps in to help. My dad and I do alot of things together but none compare to working on the bronco. On my materialistic side...I LOVE MY BRONCO!! Sorry shelby!