• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildChild mass buy! Door hinges, straps & dual battery tray

jason77

Loc.
Canton, GA
When should I expect to hear from them? Or do I call them? In which case, what's the number? Thanks, Jason

firemand

Loc.
Las Vegas
it feels like I am the only that has not got a call yet. If there is a problem my # again is (702) 564-6977
Dennis

66horse

Bronco Guru
classic4x4s said:
I'm glad to hear things are moving quickly. Sam seemed to be a little flatter that so many people were interested in his products.

As he should be. Sam makes good stuff. Sam is a good guy. And sam and his employee (Jim) do great work. They both are also happy to talk bronco when you drop by the shop.

66horse

Bronco Guru
firemand said:
it feels like I am the only that has not got a call yet. If there is a problem my # again is (702) 564-6977
Dennis

Dennis, as I am not invlovled in this mass buy (bought my stuff from Sam a couple months ago), I cant say for sure why you have not gotten a call.

But I will say this, form the sheer number of people involved, I think it owuld take some time to make all the calls. And if people are like me, they probably talk the ears off the WildChild people when they do call.

broncoswede61

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles,CA
I was in contact with them yesterday....They are very happy with the sheer size of this mass buy but a bit overwhelmed because of Bronco Daze coming up!I'm not in a big hurry for my hinges so I told them not to rush mine.Heck of a nice guy I talked to on the phone:)

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
With their current load, I would think some of us will not get a call until next week. You are not the only one! Although I have spoke with him about the buy, I have not been called for shipping address and such. Hang in there!

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Got the call a few nights ago, and called them today. Talked with Sam's brother who is up to help, due to the demand. They are also trying to build/move into a dedicated shop at the same time.

I too am in no real rush, and put myself at the end of the list.

I would call if you are that worried. They have a list, and will check you off. Happy ordering!

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
Yep, They seem like some great folks and they were very please with the Mass buy turn out. I too went to the back of the list. Let the guys who actualy have running rigs get theirs first ;)

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Since the deadline on this was April 2, I'm going to unsticky this thread. Feel free to continue the discussion.

Thanks to classic4x4s and WildChild for working this deal out.

broncnut

Just wondering if everyone got there call yet. I still have not got mine.

Terry

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
Apparently WildChild has not called everyone yet. I too have not received my call. I will get with them and see what's up.

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
Okay, I just talked to Sam. He was under the impression everyone had been called, so he will check on that tomorrow. If you would like, you can call them 1-866-wildchild.

The first half of the orders will ship out either Friday or Monday and the rest will follow shortly thereafter.

edge4

Contributor
Loc.
Gonzales, Texas
Ordered my 3 1/2 sets last night from Wild Child. What a great company to work with! Thanks again to Sam and Jan and also Classic 4X4 for putting this together.
Edge

OP
OP
classic4x4s

classic4x4s

Loc.
Zachary, LA
As of now everyone should have been called. If you were not, please call them.

lpsolo,
I still have not received your number. If you still want in please send it now. Thanks.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
I received mine last Thursday (4/22/04). They look great, I can't wait to get to the point where I actually have a running truck to put them on.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
I would wait a week. They were pretty busy with the fab ford show and bronco daze over the last two weeks. I was not expecting my hinges to arrive for at least another week, but got an early surprise.