• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildHorses 5th Annual Roundup

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Who’s planning on showing up? It’s always a challenge to put a user name with a Bronco owner. I’ve been to a couple, it’s always a big turnout with lots of different builds to check out. I’ll be driving up from SoCal with two other Broncos. We hit the road at 3:00am. 😲

https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/wh_event_reg

Mark

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
I would sure love to go up with you but it is not in the cards for me this year. I hope you have a blast!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just registered. I won't be able to bring the GMR NORRA rig but will bring my wife's '68.
Mark

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Too far from home for this old cowboy.
If I ever get to where I can retire .. tHE BIGGEST THING ON MY LIST is to drive Hwy 1 up too ALASKA . & This event might be a stop before the HWY 1.

HB73

Anyone else from SoCal?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, I was planning to be there but I've been battling ongoing Fitech problems. Seems there is an issue with the ECU shutting down when the unit is heat soaked. Will be removing and returning to Fitech for test and repair. Also had a front axle inner seal let go so I have some more work to do. Probably have to wait till we get back from the NORRA race.
Mark

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
However, Randy is going to bring the Gaucho Mark Racing #66 up from SoCal for the event. Puts my spot to good use.

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
...Probably have to wait till we get back from the NORRA race.
Mark

Ready for Plan B?;D
We're registered and plan on bringing Gaucho Mark's NORRA Pioneer Racer and looking into possibly staying in a nearby RV Park or towing with Chase 1 and staying in a hotel.
We'll keep the light on for ya mi amigo Americano!