• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WildHorses 5th Annual Roundup

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Looks like the weather outlook is getting better. Didn’t want to tow the GMR Bronco up there in the rain.

HB73

Looks like the weather outlook is getting better. Didn’t want to tow the GMR Bronco up there in the rain.
My weather app is showing 70% chance of rain.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
My weather app is showing 70% chance of rain.

My app shows 30%.:cool: The event happens rain or shine. Last year the last drop fell about 7:00 am the rest of the day was clear. It's CA rain nothing but a sprinkle.;D

Jim

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
My app shows 30%.:cool: The event happens rain or shine. Last year the last drop fell about 7:00 am the rest of the day was clear. It's CA rain nothing but a sprinkle.;D

Jim
My weather app shows about 50% tapering off to basically 0% by early afternoon. Looks like I'm packing an EZ up. And ice chest is a gimme, but don't forget the chairs!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

adamwhatley

Round-up question

I Wildhorses open on that day for sales? I'm travelling down to the event, and I wanted to know if I could pick up a set of wheels, etc.

HB73

Jim
Oh I'm still coming. Just means I might not have to wash the truck ;-)

Audifan

Contributor
I'll be there too, was looking forward to ditching the soft top...but doesn't look like thats gonna happen.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
I Wildhorses open on that day for sales? I'm travelling down to the event, and I wanted to know if I could pick up a set of wheels, etc.

Yes they will be open..

In Fact Call Thursday and place the order, it is kind of Crazy on the Sales Floor on Sat.

And Dirt Donk will be there, sounds like he will be driving my old 1968 rig ;D

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I Wildhorses open on that day for sales? I'm traveling down to the event, and I wanted to know if I could pick up a set of wheels, etc.

As 904 said, yes indeed. But always order ahead of time and simply ask for any special event pricing if available. Might not be, but it's better to put your name on a set (like today or now tomorrow!) to make sure we have them in stock and they don't roll out the door at 7:30.

Actually there is usually a "closed" sales meeting before the doors officially open, but with so many people rolling in before the crack-o-dawn that day, lots of people try to walk in to peruse the showroom and end up inadvertently joining the meeting.
Probably hanging out at the counter and wondering why all the rude sales staff are not helping them!:eek:

Watch out though, you might get put to work!:cool:;)%)

Paul

fishinman78

Contributor
What time does staging begin on Saturday morning??

Never mind...I guess I should read the announcement on the website.

looks like 7:00am

Last edited: