• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Win a chance to ride in the BC Broncos race Bronco in the baja 1000

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Roxanne - If I could only afford the time off, I'd do it in a heartbeat! But as it stands now, I need to save my time to see family at Christmas. Someday, someday!

J.D.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
I lent that movie to someone in my family and never got it back and I have since forgot who we lent it to. Same with Cars. Dangit!

Good training would be a rally race. You'll see some of the chaos you might deal with there.

J.D.

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
that's funny I thought it just made you sound girly but no matter call it what ever you want I still don't see many of you macho " girly" men signing up to sit in that seat. Hey Scott How you doing? Can't wait to see in Cabo we'll have a shot together.

Hey Rox -- all is well out here - we're getting VERY anxious to race! I'm going to hook up with your brutha and pops when they drive through Sunday, so I'll get to see the updates to your racer. This is a cool thing you guys are doing! It's gonna be a blast!

TexasRox

I know what your saying I am so excited I'm loosing sleep and counting down the days. I can hardly think of anything else. It will be such a blast. To bad you guys are so far away in ensanada I would like to hang with you before the race. You know cuz once the race starts you woun't see anything but our tail lights. jk. Let us know where you are gonna be so we can come visit you.

TexasRox

just an update we have sold quiet a few tickets but you guys/gals still have 11 days to get your tickets. Since the 14th is a Sunday we will be taking any on line order and pay pal orders and putting them in the drawing also. We will be doing the drawing first thing Monday morning after we check to make sure weather or not there are any new orders. After the drawing you will be notified. Good Luck!

Last edited:

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I've watched Dust to Glory at least 5 times this week. I've started dreaming about it. I even looked at plane tickets yesterday! And I haven't even won yet. And probably won't...

TexasRox

Just incase any of you are wondering I have had a few calls wanting to know if we are charging the shipping cost that the store quotes. We are not charging any shipping there is just no way to make the store show no shipping. If you will be paying through pay pal just go to your pay pal account and send money to chuck@bcbroncos.com and write in the comments part for baja ticket.

TexasRox

Time is running out to get your tickets. Only 5 days left. Make sure you are not tooooo late.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
We will be taking tickets until midnite on the 14th so the drawing will be the morning of the 15. If you are close enough come by and watch. Thank you all for the support and interest. Also good luck
We just got back from CA where we got to put a few miles on the racer. I broke a rear U-joint and Jason bent a wheel(too much shinny pedal) but otherwise the racer soaks up the Barstow woops very well. We got the shocks adjusted. I think we are ready

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Rox - call me on my cell..can't do the number swap because we already gave to BFG and Mag 7.
We found that out also, not allowed by SCORE. It's O.K. it just means we shouldn't have a repeat of that embarrasing situation like last year:) Did you get the picture of Jason and Iron Man Stewart in front of our racer? Another real nice guy. After I called you we went over to see Sal. Sal saw Jason coming and called out, "Jason, Jason come over here, I want you to meet(someone, I forgot the name, he was doing a radio show.) anyway we had a lot of fun

Dogdare

Yeah, I know I only bought one ticket so my chances are slim, but it's killing me not knowing.

Herb

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
The winning ticket # is 517538. I will post that persons name after he confirms that he will be able to go. We also pulled a back up ticket in case he can't make it. Thank you everyone for getting involved.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Damn. Must have been a late entry Expo guy, as my OCBR tickets are in the 300,000 range....

bigjhoov

nobody
You didn't want to go anyway. Besides, you'd have to wait for them to pick you up.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
Wow, if I'd only waited 17 more... SO CLOSE!

I had 517521. All I can say is that Baja would've been way more fun if I was there.

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
There were a bunch of people that I would have liked to see win. There were 3-4 girls that wanted to go and I thought it would be cool to have a all girl co-pilot crew. But then there was that Bama gang guy that I thought would have been a lot of fun to have along and a bunch of friends that bought tickets. Some bought 10 but the guy that won only bought 1. My 2 year old granddauther who picked the ticket can't read so my suggestions would have been wasted anyway.