• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Win a chance to ride in the BC Broncos race Bronco in the baja 1000

BALCH-Autoworx

Why did I just find this post today!!! Like I don't spend enough time on here already. Let me know if you need chasers and or crew, I am looking for a career change. I am used to the desert but could use the experience I'll take leave and work for free (I never turn down cervesa!)

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
i got a quick ride in it at ocbr, which by the way was so awesome. thanks again chuck and jason for that opportunity!!!!;D you made a young cowgirl's dream come true, haha;D

Attachments

• ocbr.jpg
    ocbr.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
I hope it is not too late to say,
Don't through your tickets away yet. The guy that won mite not be able to go we picked a few alternates but if they don't work out you could still have a chance, most of you put your name and # on the ticket anyway, I think.
We will let you know in a few days how things are working out.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
I hope it is not too late to say,
Don't through your tickets away yet. The guy that won mite not be able to go we picked a few alternates but if they don't work out you could still have a chance, most of you put your name and # on the ticket anyway, I think.
We will let you know in a few days how things are working out.

"So you say I've got a chance" (In my best Dumb & Dumber voice)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Less than 200 tickets in the bucket so I think the odds are a little better than that.

Last edited:

Dogdare

Less than 200 tickets in the bucket so I think the odds are a little better than than.

Less than 200 tickets?!? What were people waiting for, and engraved invitation to this once in a lifetime chance?

Herb

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I think the problem is we started too late. By this time of year everyone has spent their vacation or have to save it for family things like x-mas. but The opening came late but lots of people say they would really like to do the Baja so I thought I would offer.

OP
OP
Cactus killer

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
Ok here is the official word Jake Skeen is the winner and he CAN make the race. We were holding out on giving the official word until he got it worked out with his job. We were also waiting for John from Bronco Driver to give us the word that he can make it to the race. If either one of those guys couldn't make it we were going to pull another ticket. We will post the driver/navigator schedule today just to give you guys a little more info.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ok here is the official word Jake Skeen is the winner and he CAN make the race. We were holding out on giving the official word until he got it worked out with his job. We were also waiting for John from Bronco Driver to give us the word that he can make it to the race. If either one of those guys couldn't make it we were going to pull another ticket. We will post the driver/navigator schedule today just to give you guys a little more info.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. Congrats to Jake.

Dogdare

I think the problem is we started too late. By this time of year everyone has spent their vacation or have to save it for family things like x-mas. but The opening came late but lots of people say they would really like to do the Baja so I thought I would offer.

Are you kidding me? I was ready to make the supreme sacrifice and miss a trip to visit my in-laws if I had won. Are you sure there wasn't a hanging chad or something....?

Herb