• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

wont idle... hardly running... no power...

jonpblewis@yaho

Loc.
San Diego, CA
I got this.
Dude. I'm sure it has something to do with your Bronco. Mine did almost same thing (not run/ work right) once or twice or maybe it was more like 200+ times over the last 17 years but for the life of me I can't remember how I fixed it.
But don't fret Dude, and just hang tight. When it happens again I'm going to take better notes and then I'll let you know what I did to make it stop, or start, or whatever. ;)

Sorry for the sarcasum, Honestly if I think of something I'll post it for you. good luck.

OP
OP
L

lman

Loc.
Camas
Ok. Finally got it running and driving right. The dist was a problem. But was masking another problem. The carb had a lot of junk in it from the tank and was clogging the passengers side jet, and not letting fuel to 2, 3, 5, and 8... (as was said often that it would be it) got that cleaned and it drove great! Thanks for the help everyone!

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Glad you got it going, what ever it was it's fixed know.Want to come help me put my floors in. It's something I've never done before and could use the help??;)