• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Won't start, any ideas?

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Well, for one I think you need more then just a roof to call it a Bronco. Do you a glove box door and a title to go with that storage unit?
The fact I don’t even see an engine compartment might be a problem as well.

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
It is just missing gas and spark. Pour half a gallono of diesel on the right rear, than use a bic lighter for spark, and I will bet it starts right up. Might want ot take the top off first though.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
It is just missing gas and spark. Pour half a gallono of diesel on the right rear, than use a bic lighter for spark, and I will bet it starts right up. Might want ot take the top off first though.

RAY, Damn it! You owe me a new keyboard! I had to swap in my spare just to finish typing this.

We really need to get coke alerts on this board.

(for those of you not familer with coke alerts, it's basicly like a smiley except it is a picture of a Coke. It is a warning to put your coke down and finish swollowing before you continue reading. minimizes that coke in the keyboard issue)

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
RAY, Damn it! You owe me a new keyboard! I had to swap in my spare just to finish typing this.

We really need to get coke alerts on this board.

(for those of you not familer with coke alerts, it's basicly like a smiley except it is a picture of a Coke. It is a warning to put your coke down and finish swollowing before you continue reading. minimizes that coke in the keyboard issue)

Glad you understood that with all those typos.

OP
OP
justinoshea

justinoshea

Contributor
Loc.
Gilbert, AZ
Most mother in law's don't like spiders or smelly gas cans, so it would be an ideal deterrent for that long visit.....

Glad some of you could get a good laugh out of this, sometimes working on our bottomless money pits can be frustrating. The shed all started one day when I shoved my lawn mover under my hardtop. Not wanting it to rust, I put it up on blocks, then 2 blocks, then 2x4 walls. However, things got out of hand and it grew a door, brick floor, shelves, functional rear lift gate, weather proofing, paint job.....

OP
OP
justinoshea

justinoshea

Contributor
Loc.
Gilbert, AZ
Only if it made of 1/2" Chinese aluminum tubing ;D

Oh, and yes I do have grass in the back yard, it's the Labrador lavatory. If I could only find an EFI kit to replace the lawn mower's toilet, I mean carburetor. :p