• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA WTB 1977 Bronco Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
C

Cgn036

Budget

Folks,

Thank you all for your responses. I'm still looking for a good 1977 Bronco Ranger. My budget is $18K. An all original 77 Red Ranger with approximately 70K miles sold earlier this year on eBay for $23K so I don't believe I've budgeted too low for what I want.

OP
OP
C

Cgn036

I saw a 1977 bronco ranger for sale on craigslist. Does anyone live close to Austin, TX to check it for me? If so, please text/call (509) 330-6107.

mlaird

Loc.
Houston,TX
that looks like a pretty good deal as long as there is no rust through it. take those damn running boards off if you buy it though.

mlaird

Loc.
Houston,TX
for what its worth, grill is painted black which was for the special decor broncos. rangers have an argent silver grill. great looking bronco

OP
OP
C

Cgn036

I managed to find a bronco that will suit my needs. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.